Forwarded from the New Paradigms Project [Not Necessarily Endorsed]:
From: Ian Goddard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: EgyptAir Anomalies?
Date: Monday, November 01, 1999 11:39 PM

At 08:04 PM 11/1/1999 -0800, I oopsed:

> Timeline of EgyptAir jet’s final hours

> Saturday
> 8:02 a.m. EDT — Plane, diverted because of
> inclement weather, lands at Newark International
> Airport.
> 10:25 a.m. EDT — Plane leaves Newark, N.J., bound
> for Los Angeles International Airport.
> 1:46 p.m. PDT — Plane lands in Los Angeles.
> 4:30 p.m. PDT — Plane departs Los Angeles for
> New York’s JFK airport. The scheduled time of
> departure from Los Angeles was 12:30 p.m.
> Sunday
> 12:48 a.m. EDT — Plane lands at JFK airport. ...
>
> http://www.msnbc.com/news/329778.asp

> The plane took 8 hours and 18 minutes enroute from LA to JFK.

 IAN: Sorry, adjusting for PDT/EDT that's 5hr 18 min.

 Re: Local Notice to Mariners and live-fire warnings.
 While someone claimed that the LNM had a warning
 issued for July 17, 1996 but it disappeared from
 the document at the LNM website (that person never
 responded to my requests for more info), there were
 none listed for July 17, 1996. However, that does not
 mean warning zones were not activated on short notice.
 Aerospace Daily reported on August 28, 1996 that W-105
 WAS ACTIVATED AT CRASH TIME on July 17, 1996, and
 documents confirming activation on the 17th were
 also acquired. Therefore, the fact that I found no
 warnings in the LNM for October of 1999 does not
 necessarily mean no activities occurred during
 that time. Of course we're going to have to have
 something more to go on that one report of over-
 hearing ATC issuing warnings of military activity.

 As it turned out in the Flight 800 case, as you
 may know, there were approximately 30 radar targets
 fitting the profile of large Navy vessels traveling
 in or toward the activated warning zone W-105. See:
 http://users.erols.com/igoddard/30ships.htm and:
 http://flight800.org/flotilla.htm

GODDARD'S JOURNAL: http://www.erols.com/igoddard/journal.htm

 Forwarded for info and discussion from the New Paradigms Discussion List,
not necessarily endorsed by:
***********************************
Lloyd Miller, Research Director for A-albionic Research (POB 20273,
Ferndale, MI 48220), a ruling class/conspiracy research resource for the
entire political-ideological spectrum.  Quarterly journal, book sales,
rare/out-of-print searches, New Paradigms Discussion List, Weekly Up-date
Lists & E-text Archive of research, intelligence, catalogs, & resources.
 To Discuss Ideas:
  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://msen.com/~lloyd/
  For Ordering Info & Free Catalog:
   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://a-albionic.com/formaddress.html
  For Discussion List:
   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
   text in body:  subscribe prj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 **FREE RARE BOOK SEARCH: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> **
   Explore Our Archive:  <http://a-albionic.com/a-albionic.html>
Every Diet Has Failed!  What Can I do?
Click Below to "Ask Dr. Kathleen"!
http://www.radiantdiet.com/cgi-bin/slim/deliver.cgi?ask-1364