. . . if Icke is correct in maintaining that reptoids have been running
human politics ever since the days of Babylon and preying on humans, etc.,
then we'd expect to find a fairly large body of folklore, among the Aryan
peoples especially (blue-eyed Aryans are supposedly their favorite food),
that would point toward that reality.  The existence of a sinister reptoidal
people-eating elite . . .
<<<

Perhaps now we know why the push to quit smoking is so prevailant.  The reptoids don't like to eat people who are smokers ???

Food for thought.  LOL

Welcoming the NWO...  let's get it over with.

eagle 1