From: Catherine Austi Fitts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 1999 1:46 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [CIA-DRUGS] Re: egypt air

From: "Catherine Austi Fitts" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

My two cents:

I am a Philly girl, having grown up in West Philly and having been a
waitress at the Philadelphia Navy Base. The Philadelphia Project was real
and the potential of electro magentic and interdimensional travel technology
is related to why a generation of leaders wanted billions of off budget and
untraceable money for covert operations, aka why they would agree to do the
drug business or let it go down.

The illegal drug business has been driven by the need for high margin
profits on an untraceable basis. The way to understand CIA drug dealing is
to understand why the legitimate leaders were so hungry for the money. Same
as my situation. Why did the HUD IG need to seize $4.7 billion of assets
that could be used for federal law enforcement operations in 1998 with no
accountability to Congress...and what operation got delayed when HUD/DOJ/US
could not pull it off. And when they did not pull in off in 1999 either,
what was plan B?

Which takes us back to the question of whether or not Egypt Air dropped 100
commanders at Edward Air Force base and why we have foreign soldiers parked
and stashed around the country.