Subject: Re: [prj] Brown Clouds ...
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 1999 11:32:57 -0700
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

YOUR PERSONAL POST OFFICE...TRY IT FREE FOR 90 DAYS!  It's like having
your own post office, right in your home. No more tripsto buy stamps.
Meter refills itself. Save up to 20% on postage. Try it free for 90
days. Click here! http://a-albionic.com/postoffice.html
<< END
Peter L. Sroufe wrote:

> YOUR PERSONAL POST OFFICE...TRY IT FREE FOR 90 DAYS!  It's like having your own post
>office, right in your home. No more tripsto buy stamps.
Meter refills itse
> BROWN CLOUDS STRIKE WASHINGTON
>
> I just received eyewitness reports of choppers refueling in the German
> Luftwaffe section of Dulles Airport (near Washington, D.C. [SinCity] in
> Reston, Virg.) that were spraying over the Northern Virg., area a brown
> cloud from 1-6PM May 1.  Five eyewitnesses saw the event.  People are coming
> down with sicknesses now big time, commuters into Washington, DC, from there
> are sick, spreading it into DC, according to DC insider Joel Garnett.  Kids
> are calling in sick at local Herndon High School in areas sprayed.
>
> Both Pentagon/Prophecy Club lecturer Al Cuppett supplied this hot info, plus
> publisher Premonitions of an American Holocaust in the DC area confirmed
> this brown cloud and strange smell and now people getting sick there.
>
> In regards to contrails making people sick, this is the first report in
> which we know the origin of the airborne vehicles dispersing the deadly
> stuff, and apparently the German Air Force is playing a deadly role, just as
> they emphatically will so do under martial law.
>
>                                 ---Pam Schuffert
>                                         Defenders of Liberty Radio
>
> Source:  Media Bypass, June, 1999, page 46.
>
> Bard
>
> Visit me at:
> The Center for Exposing Corruption in the Federal Government
> http://www.xld.com/public/center/center.htm
>
> Federal Government defined:
> ....a benefit/subsidy protection racket!
>
> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><><><> A
>Growing Selection of A-albionic's Books Can Be Browsed and
Purchased Convenient

BF>Proof, I believe, that City conquest of the United States is not
total, and that the German/Prussian/Nazi faction still has its influence
within America's national security apparatus.  The Trilateral alliance
is
shattering, but not necessarily the far right Paper Clip infleunce
within
American and German intelligence and military circles.  OTOH, the
Prussians and the City might both be merging to an extent (the
military-indsutrial/City merger I discussed earlier), and looking for
new
groups to stigmatize in order to cement control.
        The Chinese?  God forbid!
        My Speculative Opinion.
A Growing Selection of A-albionic's Books Can Be Browsed and Purchased
Conveniently in the Shopping Cart at http://a-albionic.com/shopping.html
<<  END