From: Mark Keesee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

David,

Huckabee denied Sharline clemency last year despite
no objections from law enforcement and the parole
boards recommendation to release. We call Huckabee
Slick Willy Jr. He's a Clinton/Bush bootlicker.

Huckabee was recently chairman of the U.S Leauge --
formerly headed by Gen.Singlaub, in association
with Oliver North to raise funds for the Contras.
Huck publicly ridicules anyone that mentions Mena
or ANY Clinton/Bush scandal. The only difference
between him and Clinton is, Huck can keep his
britches zipped up.

Jean Duffey, one of Sharline's attorneys will
post a brief update Monday.

History:

* No clemency for woman in drug case
http://www.idmedia.com/no-clemency-for-sharlene.htm
* Free Sharlene Wilson -- today
http://www.WorldNetDaily.com/btlines/971208.btl.SCANDAL.Corruption.Clinton.Arkansas.SharleneWilson.Prison.Harmon.Cocaine.Boys.GovHuckabee.html
* We're Having An Effect
http://www.idmedia.com/having-an-effect.htm
* DEFENDANTS'  STATEMENT OF MATERIAL FACTS
http://www.idmedia.com/lc-statement-facts-short.htm
* Jane Chastain Affidavit
http://www.idmedia.com/chastain-affidavit.htm
* Sharline Wilson's chances for clemency likely destroyed
http://www.idmedia.com/sharline-chances-destroyed.htm

mark