-Caveat Lector-

from:
http://www.enterprisemission.com/Mr2.htm
Click Here: <A HREF="http://www.enterprisemission.com/Mr2.htm">Enterprise
Mission - Will 'X' Mark the Date?: P…</A>
-----
"Trust No One, Mr. Hoagland"
Part 2 of ?

CONTACT INFORMATION:
MICHAEL BARA  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(Note - I am not able to respond to all e-mails, but I will read them -- MB)

RICHARD C. HOAGLAND  - The Enterprise Mission
P. O. Box 1130
Placitas NM 87043
FAX - (505) 771-0820

© 1999 THE ENTERPRISE MISSION

When we last left you (see "Will 'X' Mark the Date?"), we reported that our
main intelligence contact, John Maynard, had suffered an apparent heart
attack. We are pleased to report that John has returned home and is resting
comfortably. While there is quite a bit of information to dispense about his
rather bizarre experience (see below), he has felt well enough to correct us
on a couple of matters.
The two scientists he met with in London were not research assistants for
Matt Genge, but rather independent ESA scientists. John's initial meeting on
September 2nd, 1999 included only one of these two scientists. He met with
the two of them near London on September 16th, 1999, the same day Genge was
giving his paper at the British Festival of Science in Sheffield. They named
Genge at that time as another scientist who was working on "the problem." So,
while we had some of the dates and exact circumstances surrounding these key
meetings confused (because of John's sudden unavailability last week for
consultation), he has now confirmed that our account of the critical content
of those meetings was otherwise correct.
For what it is worth, Dr. Genge himself has (apparently via e-mail)
subsequently confirmed our corrections above: