-Caveat Lector-

 DRUDGE REPORT X FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 05, 1999

DRUDGE REPORT TO PASS 200 MILLION VISITS IN 1999

Sometime over the next few days... the DRUDGE REPORT website will
pass 200 million visits – so far this year!

With October 1999 being the most-visited month in the six year
history of the report -- a few thousand shy of 22 million home
page loads -- the site has nearly doubled its activity since the
height of the Monica Lewinsky scandal in the Fall of '98.

Readers from nearly every nation of the wired-world visit the
report on a daily -- if not hourly -- basis.

Slightly over 20% of DRUDGE readers come from outside of the
United States.

But it is America that I love. And it is in America I will stay!

The ability to report on the world via modem without government
intrusions has kept this nobody busy for the past six years.

I may have been rhymed and slimed and told to get out of town
while I still had my life, for doing what I do, but I stand
convinced, more than ever, that the future has been made for
individuals.

Gone are the days that we had to wait for Dan Rather to put on
his make-up to read us the evening news!

Gone is the time when a few newspaper and magazine editors
controlled the flow and owned the headlines!

I have never answered to anyone, but to you the reader.

I understand deeply that the gates have blown open.

And to that, I say: Let the future begin!

             Kadosh, Kadosh, Kadosh, YHVH, TZEVAOT

  FROM THE DESK OF:                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      *Mike Spitzer*     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                         ~~~~~~~~          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

       Shalom, A Salaam Aleikum, and to all, A Good Day.