-Caveat Lector-

 Sorry, false alarm...  (probably)

 -------Forwarded Message-------
 From: "Gary Hawkins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 To:   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999
 Subj: RE: [RF]: Urban Legends= CIA site

 The originators, claiming to be two doctors, are lying to you
 at least in part.  Most of the information was correct, that is,
 it is owned by a Colonel, but they altered the registrant section.

 Here's the real record:

 Registrant:
 UL Debunkers (URBANLEGENDS-DOM)
    535 County Rd. 1600N Lot 22
    Champaign, IL 61821
    USA

 Here's their fake:

 >> Registrant:
 >> United States Central Intelligence Agency
 >> Branch Office #311
 >> P.O. Box 5752
 >> Washington, DC 20015

 Check it out yourself: