-Caveat Lector-

On Tue, 9 Nov 1999 07:58:07 +1300, earthman wrote:

>Maurice Chatelain was an aerospace electronics engineer, one of the
>scientists who conceived and designed the Apollo spacecraft which landed on
>the moon.

Moon landing?!

http://iresist.com/cgoc/coffee/index.html#index
[snip]
Read the following carefully,  and I suggest you sign up for the newsletter
from  Bible Believers.  There is  a lot  of very  good, and  very important
information that they have  to share. Is it all absolutely true? Sorry, you
have to be the  judge of that; just remember, they are men as well. And, as
you read, remember the  shield around the earth before the flood, and where
the water came from.

Establishment thinking  is reflected  in "Report from Iron  Mountain on the
Possibility and Desirability of  Peace" compiled from three year's research
by  15  experts, and  submitted  to  the US  Government  in 1966.  Proposed
replacements  for  war  included:  an  open-ended space  program  aimed  at
unreachable targets and an  extraterrestrial threat. (Note; I have seen and
read a  copy of this report, and seen the  evidence of itÆs authenticity. I
believe the report is exactly as presented here. - David)

In 1976,  Taylor Caldwell demonstrated in her  summary of the Iron Mountain
Report, the  military genius  of plans by  Rothschild, Albert Pike  and the
World  Revolutionary Movement  She wrote:  "There will  be no peace  in the
tormented  world,  only a  PROGRAMMED  and  SYSTEMATIC series  of wars  and
calamities -- until the  PLOTTERS have gained their objective: an exhausted
world, willing  to submit to a planned Marxist  economy, and total and meek
enslavement --  in the  name of peace."  (Taylor Caldwell, Ceremony  of the
Innocent,  p.289, Fawcett Books  1976; Leonard  C. Lewin, Report  From Iron
Mountain  On  the  Possibility  and  Desirability  of  Peace,  1967;  Ralph
Epperson, The Unseen Hand, 1985;

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/bb990304.htm#World War III ).

Let's  quickly  examine  these   two  proposed  replacements  for  war:  an
open-ended   space   program  aimed   at   unreachable   targets,  and   an
extraterrestrial threat.  There are no "aliens"  to visit from outer space.
Scripturally  there is  life  on no  planet other  than  earth. Man  is the
highest form of life and he has NOT landed on the moon.

In 1961, William Branham said: "If you go to the moon you couldn't set down
because see,  you'd jump right back  up unless you had  some magnet to hold
you there.  (Low gravity).  You couldn't stay  over night; you'd  freeze to
death. (One  lunar night is 336 hours long). In  the daytime you'd burn up.
(One lunar day equals  fourteen Earth days, but the temperature is constant
265 degrees  F). What  are you going to  do when you get  there?" (Basis of
Fellowship  61-0214) (A  lot of truth  here. And  this matches some  of the
discussions I have had with various scientists. - David)

The moon  is almost 300,000 miles above the  earth's surface. Two Van Allen
belts  located 300  and  2,000 miles  above  earth protect  us from  deadly
radiation. The tremendous solar and cosmic radiation encountered in the Van
Allen  Belt, temperature  control and  other problems connected  with space
travel  prevent living  organisms  leaving our  atmosphere. NASA  faked the
Apollo moon  landings. No man has been higher  than 300 miles above Earth's
surface, orbited  or landed on the moon.  Certainly not with any technology
Americans claim to have  used. (This is interesting, and you had better pay
attention. Is this absolutely true? Probably. - David)

If you doubt this,  explain how the astronauts walked on the moon's surface
enclosed in a space  suit in full sunlight absorbing a constant 265 degrees
F. NASA  tell us  the moon has  no atmosphere and that  the astronauts were
surrounded by the vacuum  of space. In this case they couldn't have walked,
and the  footprints which  were photographed could  not form on  the moon's
surface where gravity is so weak and the atmosphere so thin.

Most, if  not all,  of the photos,  films and videotape of  the Apollo Moon
Missions are  easily proven false. Their  psychological effect, however, is
very  real, and  intended to establish  in people's  minds that if  man can
travel to  the moon, alien creatures can reach  our earth. The moon landing
was a  psy-op by those lovely people who brought  us Pearl Harbor, the fire
bombing  of  civilians  in   Dresden,  atomic  bombing  of  Japan,  Nazism,
Communism,  the  Federal  Reserve,  IMF,  UN, and  that  little-known  real
holocaust of  over two million German  soldiers murdered by American Jewish
"revenge" (for what?) regiments in the two years AFTER World War II. (David
Irving, NUREMBERG: The Last  Battle, Focal Point Publications, London 1996;
James Bacque, Crimes and Mercies: The Fate of German Civilians Under Allied
Occupation, 1944-1950,  Warner Books). (I have  spoken previously about the
death of  a million or more German POWs after World  War II while under the
care of Eisenhower. - David)
[snip]

.