-Caveat Lector-

Someone sent this to me thought it may be worth contemplating.

Nicky

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Fwd: The Philosopher's Stone May 1999.
Date: Sun, 2 May 99 11:26:38 +1200
From: harryo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Nicky Molloy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

---------------- Begin Forwarded Message ----------------
Date:        05/02  7:41
From:        Jon Locke, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To:          [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The Philosopher Stone May 1999
by Jon Locke, Editor

Americans have 35 captured UFOs.
This is from Dr. Ronee Lena Luukanen from Finland. She is very active at
UFO conferences around the world. She claims to be in contact with a
friendly grey alien from Zeta Reticula. She knows of the US and Russian
UFO
Programs. She claims the Americans has 35 captured UFOs and 131 dead
aliens.

More on aliens from Cosmic Awareness. For 2 years now, UFOs have been
reported over New Mexico, USA, with over 100 reports daily coming in
during
this time. You do not hear it in the press because the government thinks
you will be scared by it. Would you be scared? Maybe you don't care a
lot
about UFOs. Some people have written me and said while they believe in
UFOs
they do not consider them worth reporting. So I say to you, as Awareness
does, "This Awareness indicates the thing about UFOs is that it causes
entities to think more Galatically, and less narrow and locally."

Many Aliens Can Change Their Appearance.
Not every alien race can do this. But the ones that can can appear as
humans.

The Americans have an exchange program with Acturians. Acturians are
friendly to humans. This exchange program is not well know, but has
existed
for some time. To list those aliens who are beneficial to humans it
would
include those from these star systems: Pleiades, Lyra, Vega and Sirius.
The
bad guys come from Orion, Draco, Zeta Reticula and Bettleguese. OF
course
there exceptions. But these are the general guidelines.

Smoking Cigarettes Prevents Abduction.
If you would like to keep from being eaten by a Reptoid, you should eat
at
lot of foods with preservatives in them, coffee and cokes and smoke
cigarettes. Reptoids do not like to eat old humans with impurities in
them.
That is why they prefer children. 50,000 children are missing every year
in
England. Reptoid live below London.
        If you are already possessed by a reptoid , here are some ways to
get rid of the unwanted entity. Eat plenty of fruits and veggies. And
listen to classical music. Specifically Sibelius 2nd Symphony and 5th
Symphony.  Also the 2nd Symphony of Gustav Mahler. You should set aside
time to listen to these with the volume as high as is proper for you, so
that you can completely let the music cover you and be absorbed by the
music to the point where the musical vibrations of the spiritual tones
can
have an effect on your aura and on the astral Reptoids that may be
inside
you.  Of course it is best to play this music a BEFORE being possessed
so
you stay UNPOSSESSED. Here is some more music to listen to. (Look in the
Classical section of record stores.)Scheherazade by Rimsky=Korsakov. And
Barber's Adagio for Strings which has certain tones that  are especially
harmonious which can be of great benefit. You may pick music your
resonate
to also. The Pachelbel Kanon in D may be of benefit also.

Don't laugh. There is a list on the Internet of people who are
deliberately
trying to find ways to prevent abduction by UFOs.  Since millions of
people
have experienced abduction, I encourage the list. IF you want to know
how
to join, email me privately.  Some people don't want to talk about the
scary side of UFOs. I have people unsubscribe from this newsletter
whenever
the topic is mentioned. IT is too horrible to think about for some
people.
Imagine being asleep one night when a beam of light comes thru the roof.
You are paralyzed. You are taken thru the roof to a space ship. You are
probed in the most private and painful places. They have their will with
you and you cannot even complain about it once you are back on earth
cause
nobody believes in it. But this is the way things are. We are like
cattle
to them. So imagine how a cow feels when a human ropes and brands it.
Well,
we are more than "Cattle for the gods." We have a soul. And we did not
ask
to be raped by these grey aliens. IT is like a 50 year old man ravishing
12 year old girl. So I began an investigation to find out way s to get
over
or prevent abductions. I asked a facilitator of the Flower of Life
Workshop. He said yes, the merkaba meditation sets up an auric field
which
cannot be penetrated by grey aliens. So there is hope for us to defeat
their technology which is 10,000 years ahead of ours. So we Can do it
with
our mind. The  MerKaBa is a gift from Melchizedek Order and comes from
out
of the Universe surely. Instructions are printed free on my site
http://earth.vol.com/~voltron//

To join The Philosopher's Stone E-Zine List
Write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  and say "Subscribe."
Visit Our Web Site http://earth.vol.com/~voltron//