-Caveat Lector-

Jah, I do not see that Pennie has claimed, as you do, to be an expert on God.  Frankly
I am concerned for you Jah, both psychologically and spiritually.  It is obvious from
your postings that you believe that you are Elijah, thus the shortened form Jah.
However, your actions here online give away the fact that you couldn't be.

Elijah was a prophet who told people God's will, and did take action for God, but do
you truly believe that Elijah would behave as you have?  While being sure in his
statements and actions on behalf of God's will, Elijah did not try to "correct" people
who are following the will of God as stated in the bible by referring them to his own
compositions.  He also did not argue with others about their standpoint on issues and
give in to asserting petty, playground attacks ("Pennie and Joshua sittin' in a
tree").  He stated the will of God and acted as he was led by God to be an example for
others.  He did not give way to the weakness of the pride that is evident in
everything that you write.

Not only have we all heard that a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, I see it
demonstrated on a daily basis.  You would be suprised how many people there are out
there who are lucky enough to be given some insight into the meaning of certain parts
of the Bible.  Unfortunately many of them allow this to go to their head and assume
that they have a greater understanding, or perhaps even worse, a more meaningful
relationship with God than anyone else has.

These people often become so confused that they think that every thought they have
must be from God, and often stop listening to God altogether without ever even
realizing that they have.  Some even become so confused as to start believing that
they are a returned prophet or even Jesus himself, and will often think that they are
charged with the responsibility to perform a certain task which will bring about the
time of judgement and prepare the way for The Kingdom Of God.  This is God's
responsibility.

I do not think from Pennie's comment about UFOs that she was in any way trying to say
that God would have to ask her permission as to how to get around the universe
(although it does concern me how easily you come to that conclusion as though you
already think along those lines).  I think that she simply wanted to point out to you
that God is capable of anything, and anyone who believes that God just rides around in
an alien spaceship is illustrating how small God is in their understanding.  Usually
this is an attempt to bring God down to a size that allows that person to feel as
though they are equal to or could even be greater than God since, after all, anybody
could ride around the universe in an alien spaceship.

As for your plans regarding the Arc of the Covenant, I think that Eagle 1 did a fair
job explaining why most people (including myself) will not believe that you have been
sent on an archeological mission from God to recover it.  However, I do wish you the
best in your mission and hope that you have not chosen a goal that is unattainable,
and therefore since it cannot be started, cannot fail.  Perhaps a member of the giant
flock that your website has attracted would be able to help.  There must be several
hundred of your students in that area who could assist you in achieving your goal.

My only hope is that on the day that you do achieve this goal and are able to do your
digging, if you do not find the Arc please take a moment and think.  Before you begin
to justify the failure and start looking for a different place to dig take a moment
and reflect upon the thought patterns that brought you to that point.  Think very
carefully about if that was truly the voice of God that you heard telling you all of
these things or if it was your own inner voice, and you have totally lost the
relationship with God that allowed you whatever insights you may have had at some
point.

Something to remember is that just because someone, or even several people, think that
you have something important to say, it is not always true.  It also doesn't mean that
what you say comes from God.  Also, just because throughout history the truth has
often offended people, that doesn't mean that what you say is the truth simply because
it is offensive.  Lies have always been more offensive, and more destructive than the
truth.

 From CBNnow web-based E-mail, part of the growing CBNnow web presence. CBNnow, your
source for news, information, and inspiration in the new millenium.