-Caveat Lector-

Ketan Michael Vakil wrote:-

> In fact, all the Islamic countries represent a threat to the
> New World  Order.   Recognizing the  danger of financial slavery,
> the prophet Muhammad prohibited the charging of interest on debt.
> This prohibition  is written  into the  Koran.  The Elders of the
> New World  Order have  decreed that  Israel, with the help of the
> United States,  must divide  and destroy  the  nations  of  Islam
> before they have enough time to recover from the Crusades.

It may interest people to know that God wrote exactly the same thing about
usury in The Bible Old Testament via anothe Prophet - Moses. The Bible that
all Jews and Christians are supposed to follow.

Deuteronomy - the Fifth Book of Moses:-
23:19 Thou shalt not lend upon usury to thy brother; usury of
 money, usury of victuals, usury of any thing that is lent upon
 usury:
23:20 Unto a stranger (foreigner - a non-Israelite) thou mayest lend
 upon usury; but unto thy brother thou shalt not lend upon usury:
 that the "I AM" thy God may bless thee in all that thou settest thine
 hand to in the land where thou goest to possess it.

Reconfirmed by Jesus:-

Gospel of Matthew:-
5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy The Law, or the
 Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one
 jot or one tittle shall in no way pass from The Law, till all
 be fulfilled.

Christ's Revelation to John:-
15:3 And they sing the "Song of Moses" (Old Covenant - Deut. 31)
 the servant of God, AND the "Song of the Lamb" (New Covenant),
 saying, Great and marvellous [are] Thy works, Lord God Almighty;
 just and true [are] Thy Ways, Thou King of the holy people.

What went wrong? How do we put it right? We must recover The Ark and return
to keeping ONLY God's Laws, as God Himself has said.

Perhaps you might also like to look at and understand the con-trick called
democracy by accessing:-

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Atrium/2012/democra.htm

There is no other way to stop the Illuminati, than by recovering The Ark.

Peace be upon you,

JAH.