-Caveat Lector-

here, my stylus dipped in the ancient cauldron of xule
do I - Xorg, hereby prophesise the following .... to occur before 01/01/01

1. I will visit the toilet in the next week
2. I will breathe air
3. I will eat of food
4. I will drink of liquids
5. verily shall I payeth mine phone bill
6. I shall gaze upon the demented vortex of microsoft
7. and an absence of sunshine shall befall us
8. I shall tread the firmament
9. and yea shall I turn mine television off
10. and lo, I will hear of Unconstitutional things
11. my neighbour shall be conned out of money
12. verily I shall replace my toilet paper
13. and unto us will cometh more prophesies

So sayeth Ambassador Xorg divine embassy to humanity from the planet Xule,
and lo, his wisdom doth supercede ye minions of Sollog.