-Caveat Lector-

On 11/15, acording to the AP, "the chairman of the National
Transportation Safety Board questioned ...whether his agency would
continue leading the investigation of the crash of EgyptAir Flight 990,
raising the specter that the plane was downed by a criminal act.

A "criminal act?" If so, by whom? The pilots or perhaps a passenger? No
distress call, so it [whatever "it" was] must have caught the pilot(s)
by surprise. [If one believes the gov't that claims no distress call was
recv'd.]

"...A federal law enforcement official told The Associated Press that
the question of whether to open a criminal investigation was raised
because 'one view is that a crew member is heard on the cockpit tape to
say something religious in nature'.''

"One view??" "Religious in nature??" Either it was "religious" or not.
Or is the gov't already attempting to confuse the "mystery" even more?

How good are intel agency translators? The language is Arabic,
considered difficult by some to translate. Was it more along the lines
of, "Forgive me God but I must plunge into the ocean to cleanse me of my
sins..." or "Oh my God, it's a bright light!!"

The story gets more interesting, and troubling, by the day. What gives?

-A