-Caveat Lector-

JAH Wrote: There is absolutely no chance that the Israeli government could
have The Ark because it was removed to Ireland by Jeremiah as part of the
punishment of the Jewish people for not keeping The Covenant. If they have
found anything it is a copy and not the original. So the fight goes on.

David: Perhaps the human-reptile alien hybrids, working with the Illuminati
and ex-president George Bush, moved it back using their 4-D technology. Just
a theory.

JAH: The Conspirators' or David Rupp's story, or wherever it came from is
just a smoke-screen put out to try to put you off getting involved to help
me recover it, because the Conspirators are afraid of its power to defeat
them.

David: Not my story. Just a little gem of a story found on the Internet, as
I said. I believe the author left an address and phone number at the bottom.
Maybe they'll help you. Why not reach out and touch someone?

JAH: Please take note that David Rupp's web-server is STARPOWER.NET the same
as Joshua2, who has also tried to discredit this story.

David: I doubt Starpower is part of the conspiracy to stop you. They are way
too incompetent. It took them 2 weeks to get my cable modem to work.
Although the one guy did look kind of scaly....

JAH: Think about it. Would you stop someone digging such a tiny area of
grass, in a field, if there was even a wildly remote chance of finding The
Ark, unless you didn't WANT it to be found?

David: I do want the Ark to be found. However, if you came to my house and
told me your story, I'd tell you to get off my property. Then I'd get a
restraining order issued against you.

David
Get caught up in The Web of Fate at
http://pages.whowhere.com/arts/david.rupp/home.html.