TenebrousT,
What is your advice to me, who sees many conspiracies as headed by Satan?  Are people like me rightfully part of this group or not?  I think there is a difference between stating the source of conspiracy theories and preaching religion and I think we follow that pretty well.  I'd appreciate your clarification.  Thanks.
Terry

  ----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, November 19, 1999 12:30 AM
Subject: [CTRL] This is not the Bible discussion list. . .

-Caveat Lector-

Some people may find the links in this message of use, but let me say that I
don't want this list turned into a forum for Bible thumping and belief
bashing.  Thus I will ask that we limit what we say and do in this regard to
the discussion of religion and its relation to Conspiracy Theory, rather than
Apologetics, Hermeneutics, Theology, or other issues that have as their basis
individual belief and faith issues that should be left to each to decide for
themselves.  The disclaimer in every post is explicit in this regard.
Thank you for the links and thank you for heeding this advice.

In a message dated 11/18/99 5:17:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>  KIRK, DOREEN, PATRICK & ALL OF YOU IN THIS EMAIL DISCUSSION LIST CAN GO
TO...

http://unbound.biola.edu/

http://ccel.org/
>  <A HREF="http://ccel.org/">Christian Classics Ethereal Library -- Fiction,
>  etc.</A>
>
>  Very Cool Source for books by the CHURCH FATHERS, Augustine, Aquinas,
Luther,

http://www.gty.org/~phil/hall.htm

HREF="http://www.creeds.net/index.htm">

http://wbsa.logos.com/search.asp

http://www.intrepidsoftware.com/fallacy/welcome.htm
>  <A HREF="http://www.intrepidsoftware.com/fallacy/welcome.htm">Stephen
Downes

http://www.chalcedon.edu/

http://nav1-2.webring.com/cgi-bin/navcgi?ring=cchristian;list;page=0
HREF="http://nav1-2.webring.com/cgi-bin/navcgi?ring=cchristian;list;page=0">Ri
>  ng of Conservative Christian Sites</A>

***********************************
"Welcome to the desert of the real."  Morpheus, "The Matrix".

"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human
mind to correlate all its contents.
  We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of seas of infinity,
and it is not meant that we should
  voyage far.  The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have
hitherto harmed us little; but someday
  the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying
vistas of reality, and of our
  frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation
or flee from the deadly light into the
  peace and safety of a new dark age."  H.P.Lovecraft; "The Call of Cthulhu"

screeds are not allowed. Substance-not soapboxing!  These are sordid matters
frauds is used politically  by different groups with major and minor effects