Forwarded from the New Paradigms Project [Not Necessarily Endorsed]:
From: Karolyn Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject:  *Hansen L. Roschab of the Federal Reserve*
Date: Saturday, November 20, 1999 2:24 PM

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Friday, November 19, 1999 10:37 AM

From: "Annette Estes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

PARABLE OF THE MONEY----A TRUE STORY
(Names and places have been changed to protect identity)

The process whereby banks create a nation's money supply through fake
loans is perhaps the most astounding sleight-of-hand ever developed.  It
is clearly revealed in the following fable, written by the late Robert
Hemphill and embellished slightly by L.E. Fleischer:

                                           ^^^^^^^^

Once upon a time to the Temple of the Thirteen Suns came the rich and
powerful Chief Oomah the Third, who said to the goldsmith of the temple,
Hansen L. Roschab, "I have much gold and am about the depart to a far
country.  Wilt thou keep this gold safely for me against my return a year
hence?  I will pay thee well."

The wily Hansen coughed loudly and covered his countenance with a cloth
lest the rich Oomah the Third observe his joy to have this treasure in
his possession.  When he was calm and could look serious he said to
Oomah, "It is a very great responsibility and risk but I will undertake
it for a tithe which will be one shekel in every ten."

Then said the Chief Oomah, "It is a deal."  And forthwith his slaves
delivered many bags containing in all a thousand shekels of gold for
which Hansen L. Roschab, the goldsmith, gave the chief a parchment
deposit writing payable to whomsoever, and thereupon Chief Oomah
departed happily upon his journey.

As soon as he was well out of the country, the shrewd Hansen called his
confidential scribe and bade him thus: "Go thee to the merchants whom I
tell thee of and secretly say to each that thy master hath a little gold
for hire upon good security."  And the servant departed swiftly.

Soon there came to him a great merchant who said, "Hansen, you old
crook, I am in a jam for a few shekels of gold.  Wilt lend me?"  And
Hansen replied, "Money is very tight these days, but it might be
arranged.  What is they need?"  The merchant answered, "Two hundred
shekels."

Then said Hansen, "It is much money.  What security couldst thou pledge
for so great a sum?"
Then the merchant showed Hansen a writing of his possessions of
merchandise to the amount of a thousand shekels.  Hansen said, "It is
not enough.  Thou must also pledge thy dwelling and thy slaves and
thy raiment."  Whereupon the merchant, after much protest, pledged all
his possessions, even unto his innermost raiment.

Then said he to Hansen, "I have no place to store so much gold.  Keep it
safe for me and give me a writing, give me a deposit writing, which I
may deliver to whomsoever I will."  And Hansen did even so.  (NOTE:
Lender and borrower owe each other equally, so NO DEBT EXISTS BETWEEN
THEM.)

The next day came another merchant, and another, and still another.  And
to each Hansen loaned a portion of the gold of Chief Oomah the Third,
taking from each as security his entire possessions, including his
innermost personal raiment, and have to each a writing upon parchment
showing that each had on deposit the gold he had borrowed, until upon
the tenth day he had given parchment deposit writings for the whole of
the thousand shekels.  But he still had all the gold.

Hansen reflected much upon this curious state of affairs, and said to
himself, "These birds know not how much gold I possess.  They don't want
the actual gold itself; what they really want is credit, that is, a
deposit writing which they may pass from hand to hand as money.
Actually, all they need is the figure that appears on the gold ­ just a
figure to pass from buyer to seller.  I have a grand idea!"

On the next day came another merchant, and another, and still another.
And to each Hansen showed the great store of gold of Oomah the Third,
and to each he pretended to loan a portion, although he had previously
loaned it all to the first ones who came.

And it came to pass that at the end of another ten days Hansen had
pretended to loan to many more merchants and had given writings of
deposit for a second thousand shekels, making 2,000 shekels in all,
although he had only 1,000 shekels of Oomah the Third.

And still he had all the gold.

Whereupon Hansen reflected to himself, "What a cinch; what a leaden pipe
cinch!  I wonder I did not think of this before.  I can collect just as
much interest, just as much usury, for the phony deposit writings as for
the genuine.  Verily, I am a financial wizard."

Thereupon Hansen caused to be noised about that he possessed a vast
store of gold for hire, and many more merchants came to borrow.  And to
each Hansen delivered writings of deposit and collected generous usury
and demanded pledges from each of all his possessions, even unto his
innermost raiment, until he had issued writings of deposit for 10,000
shekels and held mortgages on substantially the whole city.

Then went Hansen to the wise man of the city and said unto him, "Verily,
I have discovered the greatest secret of all time.  I have learned the magic
of making gold out of baloney through fake loans and incidentally creating
the nations money supply.  The process is as follows:

"A man cometh unto me to borrow.  I give him a writing upon parchment
which sheweth how much money I owe unto him.  He likewise giveth me a
writing which sheweth how much money he owes unto me.  My writings then
passes from hand to hand as money, gathering for me (through him) a
perpetual ransom in usury.  Meanwhile his writing lies in my strongbox,
gathering for him only dust.

"This is my fake-loan formula.  And if I can keep it secret for a few
years, I'll collect a fortune that will make Solomon’s treasury look
like a second-hand store.  Now tell me how I may keep secret this
bonanza for mine own profit."

Then said the wise man, "Look wise and say little and only upon little
known matters afar off.  Obtain the ear of the town crier.  Engage him
to spread the impression that money is a mysterious Subject which no one
understands save thee alone.  Be friendly with the king's counselors and
grant their favors, that the king may smile upon thee."

And Hansen did as he was bid and collected much usury from the phony
loans and built for himself a mansion, collected works of art, and
clothed his wives and concubines in fine linen and jewels.  And  when
his fake-loan business had grown to many times its humble beginnings, he
took over the entire temple and by way of a sly joke called it The First
International Bank, the same being from an obscure language and meaning
"place of imaginary money."

And that is the reason most banks have great marble pillars and bronze
doors, so they may resemble outside as well as internally the "place of
imaginary money" which Hansen L. Roschab, the goldsmith, built with
phony loans on the gold of Oomah the Third in the Temple of the Thirteen
Suns.

P.S.

Hansen L. Roschab eventually discovered an even more potent method of
dispossessing the public on a grand scale; he learned how to create the
fleecing cycle known as the "Business Cycle."  Here is how he explained
it to his sons:

"By increasing or decreasing the flow of fake loans to the public, I
increase or decrease the volume of money and cause a boom or a
depression.  I buy up and foreclose on property during the depression,
then sell out later at high inflation prices during the following boom
which I create by rapidly increasing the flow of fake loans, thus
expanding the money supply.  I repeat the cycle again and again,
alternatively granting and then withholding the phony loans.  The public
is like unto a great flock of sheep, which I thus periodically fleece."

______________________

They who say all men are equal speak an undoubted truth, if they mean
that all have an equal right to liberty; to their property, and to their
protection of the laws.  But they are mistaken if they think men are
equal in their station and employments, since they are not so by their
talents.
—Voltaire

MONEY & TIME:
YOU EITHER HAVE TOO MUCH OR TOO LITTLE OF ONE OR THE OTHER!

For copies, please write

CPA Books
P.O. Box 596
Boring, Oregon 97009
(503) 668-4941: inquiries

-

Forwarded for info and discussion from the New Paradigms Discussion List,
not necessarily endorsed by:
***********************************
Lloyd Miller, Research Director for A-albionic Research (POB 20273,
Ferndale, MI 48220), a ruling class/conspiracy research resource for the
entire political-ideological spectrum.  Quarterly journal, book sales,
rare/out-of-print searches, New Paradigms Discussion List, Weekly Up-date
Lists & E-text Archive of research, intelligence, catalogs, & resources.
 To Discuss Ideas:
  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://msen.com/~lloyd/
  For Ordering Info & Free Catalog:
   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://a-albionic.com/formaddress.html
  For Discussion List:
   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
   text in body:  subscribe prj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 **FREE RARE BOOK SEARCH: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> **
   Explore Our Archive:  <http://a-albionic.com/a-albionic.html>
Every Diet Has Failed!  What Can I do?
Click Below to "Ask Dr. Kathleen"!
http://www.radiantdiet.com/cgi-bin/slim/deliver.cgi?ask-1364