Hi,

I really can't see why everyone is getting so excited about who is the EU's
new Mayor of London.

The concept as put forward by Tiny Blur and his accolytes has ABSOLUTELY
nothing to do with London and everything to do with bringing London under the
direct control of a foreign power.

If we the peoples of Britain wish to change the House of Lords and
decentralise aspects of OUR Governance there is no problem with so doing
within the framework of OUR Constitution.

The people are being lied to, as usual, by Tiny Blur and his cotterie.
REGIONALISATION and all these impotent Assemblies and the concept of Mayors
in large cities and the destruction [rather than restucturing] of the House
of Lords are to align with Articles #263, 264 & 265 of the CONsolidated
EUropean Union Treaties.

Who is elected Mayor of London or head of the Mickey Mouse Assemblies is a
matter of total irrelevance they will be doing what they are told/allowed by
the un democratic, corrupt, protectionist and evil EUropean Union.

Once we are no longer members of the Evil Union we can discuss OUR structure
of governance, openly, fairly, with decency and act within the laws of our
Sovereign independent Nation. Until that day comes we HAVE TO do what the EU
dictates and the sole purpose of the parliament at Westminster is to use any
method they can to sell the evil concept to the peoples of Britain - Tiny
Blur has found a good way of doing this TELL LIES.

The article pasted below from the Sunday Telegraph may interest you and in
the mean time:

Good luck & if I can help you in your efforts in defence of the British
peoples and our Nation please just ask. Do visit our shop, if you are ever in
the area, we are open from 10.30ish. till 5.30pm., 6 days a week.

Regards,
Greg

Greg Lance - Watkins,
The Welsh Assembly,
c/o Glance Back Books,
17  Upper Church Street,
CHEPSTOW,
NP16 5EX
Monmouthshire,
Britain.

'e'mail         <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
tel:                01291 - 626562
fax:            01291 - 628787

Sunday Telegraph
Sunday 21 November 1999

Norris now expected to take over
By Jo Knowsley

Tory peer quits race for mayor after admitting perjury plot

ANY sense of glee that Lord Archer's former rivals might have felt about his
dramatic and sudden withdrawal was tempered by fears that they would face
a stronger Tory candidate.

Glenda Jackson, one of the three Labour candidates, said she was "shocked
and flabbergasted" at the news. She said: "I just hope it will still be
possible
for everyone to maintain a clean campaign." Ms Jackson said she now
expected Steven Norris, the former transport minister, to stand as the Tory
candidate, adding that the Conservatives would then have "a genuinely
formidable character".

Ken Livingstone agreed. Last night he said: "The most likely outcome of this
is
that the Tories will stand a political bruiser like Steven Norris. And unlike
Archer, Norris would enjoy united support from the Tory press and the Tory
party's machine. Labour activists will now expect the formidable attack skills
of Labour's Millbank HQ to be deployed against Norris."

Frank Dobson, the former Health Secretary, and Labour leadership favourite
for the party's mayoral nomination, said the withdrawal of Lord Archer meant
that the three Labour candidates would face a stronger Tory challenge. He
said: "Labour will now clearly face a more formidable candidate. Labour
needs to choose a serious candidate for a serious job. London's voters want a
candidate who will make a practical difference, not a headline grabber of a
self-publicist."

Susan Kramer, the Liberal Democrat candidate, said: "The mayoral race has
gone from farce to tragedy. For several months there will be no Labour or
Conservative candidate in the field. Both parties have lost the confidence of
the voters. Every further day which they spend trying to sort out their
internal
crises is a day which they are not devoting to the problems of Londoners."

The Conservative party's mayoral selection panel will reconvene today to
decide whether to select Mr Norris, who was beaten by Lord Archer in the
original ballot of London Conservatives, or whether to hold a fresh election.
new election would be possible, since Labour has only just selected its
shortlist of candidates and has yet to start sending out ballot papers.

2 October 1999: Chaotic start as Archer is picked for mayor race
6 July 1999: Norris will challenge Archer for mayor vote