                Unleash Your Own Liberty Money Machine!

 <http://www.bigbooster.com/business_opportunities/money_machines.html>

From: JC <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I did  search using Altavista with the keywords.. +hidden +code +copier
and found this document at
http://www.naqp.org/staging1/press/copier_fraud.html

I quote one part of it...
----------
"Industry manufacturers are also partnering together, incorporating enhanced
security printing features, such as watermarks and holograms, into financial
documents. They are also expanding the use of authorization codes and
verification processes and producing state-of-the-art (snipped out line
spacing)
security devices that imbed hidden identification numbers in duplicated
documents produced on a color copier or printer. This resulting
"fingerprint"
can then be used to trace the duplicated document and identify the specific
machine it was created on. Law enforcement officials can then track and
locate
the offending machine and users. Some color copiers have even been designed
shut off when the machine recognizes the presence of a coded message in the
original document being duplicated."
--------

This is a Press Release that is on the web site of the National Association
of
Quick Printers (NAQP) which is the official trade association of the quick
print
industry.

I added +counterfeit to my keyword and found this at
http://www.sgrm.com/art20.htm
It deals with destop publishing being used by counterfieters. The quote
below is
at the end of the section called "Safeguarding Currency" and deals with
desktop
scanners..
-------------------------
"Meanwhile, would-be counterfeiters may also find themselves stymied by
security
devices that appear on some of the equipment used to print fakes. For more
than
a year Canon Corp., the leading manufacturer of color copiers and a producer
of
printers and scanners, has quietly incorporated two anti-counterfeiting
features
into its business products, says David Farr, senior vice- president and
general
manager of Canon USA, Inc. The copiers include a specially programmed
microchip
that recognizes the currencies of several countries, including the United
States
and Japan. If someone attempts to copy the currency, the copier will print a
black sheet of paper instead.

"A more subtle deterrent imprints a code of the machine's serial number on
every
copy it produces. The number is encoded in ``microdots'' that can be printed
anywhere on the page. ``Nobody even knows these features are in there,''
Farr
says. The serial number can be decoded only with special equipment that he
declined to identify, which the company provides to the Secret Service and
other
federal agencies solely for tracing counterfeits to the copier on which they
were made."
-----------------------
The resources page at this site.. http://www.sgrm.com/Resources.htm  has
some
interesting looking links but I haven't had time to check them out.

While these still aren't "proof" it is does tend to endicate that there is
more
to this than I thought when I first read the copier encoding post.

Jack

Michael wrote:

 > From: "Michael" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 >
 > One thing I have discovered as I have researched some of these items, is
 > there is no 'law' requiring implementation.  What happens seems to be,
that
 > the Pres or some other figure, makes a speech, scaring the bejeeesus out
of
 > people and some companies follow like sheep.  They immediately enact
stupid,
 > freedom removing policies that become the norm for society and since most
 > Americans are more interested in what's on TV then they are on what's
really
 > happening in life, they just accept anything and everything.
 >
 > Michael
 > ----------------------
 > T.A.I.G. - Texans Against Intrusive Government http://www.taig.org
 > Citizenship - Texan First, American Second, World Never.
 > How the founding fathers designed it. Defend the Constitution.

------------- FREE WORLD ORDER <http://www.buildfreedom.com/> -------------

Please use the following topic codes in the subject field:

ACUR = Alternative Currency              LANG = Language of Freedom
ARTS = Marketing Freedom via the Arts    MARK = Freedom Marketing
BBAL = Big Brother Alerts                META = List Operation
CAFR = Comprehensive Annual Financial    NETW = Freedom Business Networking
       Reports                           NUDE = At Ease with Nudity
CURE = Cure from Religious Superstition  PHYT = Physical Freedom Technology
ECON = Economic Means to Freedom         POLY = At Ease with Polyamory
ESEX = At Ease with Sexuality            PPIN = Personal Power & Influence
EXSS = Exiting "social security"         PRAC = Practical Freedom
FPHL = Freedom Philosophy                PRIV = Privacy & Protection
FPSY = Freedom Psychology                PROJ = Freedom Project
FRAD = Freedom Advantages                SOLU = Expert Solutions Support
FSTR = Freedom Strategies                WEBS = Website Suggestions
GENL = General                           XIRS = Tax Freedom (IRS)
HEAL = Health/Life Extension             XTAX = Tax Freedom (Elsewhere)
HUMR = Humor

     TO UNSUBSCRIBE, send a blank email to: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

     TO SUBSCRIBE, send a blank email to: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

     Need help or assistance?  Send email to: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>