-Caveat Lector-

Y2K = engineered BANG or WHIMPER

We can feel the hype - guns, UN mobilisation, implants, detention camps,
oil disasters - martial law - reptile invasions - more alleged comets to
hype it all up - Great Pyramid baloney .... etc etc  so we ask -
how does our world end .... with the Y2K BANG ..... or is there a another
explanation ?? I would like to look at the Y2K WHIMPER.

The Secret establishment for years has been building up its stores -
underground cities - alien deals, offworld colonies - a veritable Empire of
underworld and interplanetary connections.
The massive military industrial complex has succeeded in organising human
anarchy and chaos into a fairly dependable chain of supply and demand ....
and despite the reds under the bed scares - has used war and economy and
wage slavery to tame the naturally anarchic masses.
They have their dreams of course ... total mainframe control, implants ....
but there are too many of us.
They have embarked upon population control measures that have been brutally
enforced  and the world is succesfully chained to their Capital based reality.
They know that the Planet may be due all sorts of disasters and that time
is running out for the status quo .... but what they need the most are
their factories running, their production outlets going at full throttle -
happy slaves turning over as fast as possible as hard as possible - right
up to the last moment that they are not needed - for then - the masters
simply climb underground or jump on a starship - discarding their drones as
they head off to colonise some other hapless world.
The date of Drone/Hive Discard cannot be Y2K .... its far too soon.
They cannot afford to disrupt the population and the factory turnovers -
they will simply keep on doing what they're doing now - business as usual =
misinformation as usual, confusion as usual - and their covert e-war and
psyops will remain in the shadows - for I think perhaps that they will
present no easy target or political handle to gel any opposition to -
divide and conquer - politics and lies - the factories must keep running -
the stocks must keep building - for the human race hasn't long left before
crustal shifts etc etc
I don't think we'll see an anti-christ or holograms or aliens - it will all
be a carefully orchestrated confusion and anticlimax - nothing too much to
disturb the stock market and the busy drones.

So, I'm not holding my breath for Y2K ..... because the closest I think
we'll get to 'real x-files' is the tv series - they need us confused and
uninformed -
perhaps many of us really want some event which may make a change to our
reality -  the busy ANTZ dream away of heroquests .... but the 'dark
satanic mills' keep churning out the supplies for the New Colonies until
every last drop has been squeezed from this planet.

After that ..... who needs those old Drones ???

Andrew Hennessey
Transformation Studies Group
Edinburgh   Scotland