From: Conspiracy Theory Research List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of earthman
Sent: Saturday, November 27, 1999 5:08 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [CTRL] Free Electricity update

 -Caveat Lector-

Someone want to check this out for us plebs?.

Peter

http://ucsofa.com/?Free%20Electricity.htm/

 U.C.S.A., BWT and Dennis Lee

*IMPORTANT PROJECT UPDATE* go to  Free Electricity update The home unit Free
Electricity sign-up program ends NOVEMBER 30TH,1999

*NEW Dennis Lee and BWT would like to announce the New Tesla Society, please
go to New Tesla Society for more info.

You may have heard of UCS of A/BWT, and/or Dennis Lee prior to coming to
this site. It should be obvious that we have enemies that do not wish for us
to succeed. Many seemingly helpful people are, in fact, mouthpieces for our
rich opposition. Why listen to reports about what Dennis says or claims to
be about from biased people with an agenda when you can hear and see 'first
hand' what he says and claims for yourself? We used to offer to send out 5
hours of videotapes and books written by Dennis Lee on a 'Free Look' offer.
Unfortunately, we had to ask for a deposit of $100 to ensure we could get
our materials back. (We have a NEW Free Look offer that is now $49.95- See
Free Look) We were accused of trying to make money with our 'Free Look'
offer, in which we sent out a ten pound package priority mail for the public
to view and we even paid the return postage. There was never any cost to the
viewer (if they initiated a UPS pick up of the materials within the two-week
period).

With this web site, we can eliminate the need for waiting, postage, or
returns. The entire
technology show that we include in the new Free Look kit is included on this
site. You can see it absolutely free, right now. Watch the videos on your
computer at your convenience.   The seminar builds upon the information
given, and it is best not to skip around.

It may be interesting for you to note that we have never received one dime
of research funding or even one word of encouragement from the EPA, DOE,
Congress, or any other Federal or State government agency or body, even
though we did a private seminar for the Congress and all branches of the
Federal Government in Washington DC (and all those Congresspersons who did
not attend signed for a video taped copy of the presentation).

Dennis Lee was put into a Prison for two years for a civil code registration
violation and, to this date, has never had a trial or ever even been
convicted of the offense. He wrote a book in prison entitled, 'The
Alternative'. It is filled with exhibits and much of the earlier experiences
of trying to buck the powerful self-interest of those who do not think free
energy is such a good idea. You could send for the book and/or the
videotapes if you wish through this site. If you watch this show in its
entirety, you will realize that this is a social event that will
re-evolutionize the way we use and view technology.

In 1996, Dennis Lee gave a speech at a stadium full of people who
congregated from all across the United States to Pennsylvania in which UCS
of A made their 'Declaration of Energy Independence', and, in which they
declared that they no longer recognize the Department of Energy or the EPA,
FDA, or any agency of the government that was not elected by the people to
represent the interests of the people. At the same event, UCS of A declared
to their death if need be, that from that time forward they would be the
people's Department of Energy. The people, like you, are not required to do
anything what so ever! You do not have to picket, campaign, or protest
anything. We will just bring you superior alternatives and then you do what
any smart person would.

There is also a survey form available on this site which will enable you to
let us know what products (if any) you are interested in. You can find out
how to sign up to get a free electricity generator on your home at no cost
for the hardware or for the power it produces...ever! (See the COBI Video)
United Community Services of America and Better World Technologies are
determined to stop the suppression of technological advancements in this
country and throughout the rest of the world where that is possible. "We do
not want a New World, we want a Better World!"

Follow this link to view the videos mentioned above. For Free!!! Free
Electricity

If you like what you see on this site and would like Dennis Lee to be on
your favorite radio or TV talk show, go to this page Talk Show or contact us
by E-mail, or fax.  If you are a talk show host, Dennis never fails to light
up the phone lines the whole time he is on.  You won't be disappointed with
him as a guest.

There are UCS of A dealers in every state of the USA.  They currently sell a
line of re-evolutionary products.   There is a list of these products and
there is video and written presentations of how these products can improve
your life right now.  The list continues to grow. As new products are made
ready for market, they will be highlighted on this website. For a list of
the current product presentations, just click on...Products or More Products
and to be a part of marketing these products go to Dealership Opportunity

Certain people out on the Web feel the need to criticize us and our project.
Dennis addresses them here.  Go to Our Response to Critics for Dennis's
answer.

We are about to go on a Journey. All Aboard
http://sites.netscape.net/gsussnzl/poleshift

CTRL is a discussion and informational exchange list. Proselyzting
propagandic
and 'conspiracy theory', with its many half-truths, misdirections and
outright
gives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to
readers;