Reminds me of the silent movie, I think produced in l9l5 also, called "Birth of a Nation".

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, November 27, 1999 8:09 AM
Subject: [CTRL] Quote

-Caveat Lector-

New World Order, 1918 to 1995: "The old world order changed when this
war-storm broke. The old international order passed away as suddenly, as
unexpectedly, and as completely as if it had been wiped out by a gigantic
flood, by a great tempest, or by a volcanic eruption. The old world order
died with the setting of that day's sun and a new world order is being born
while I speak, with birth-pangs so terrible that it seems almost incredible
that life could come out of such fearful suffering and such overwhelming
sorrow." -- Nicholas Murray Butler, in an address delivered before the
Union League of Philadelphia, Nov. 27, 1915

screeds are not allowed. Substance-not soapboxing!  These are sordid matters
frauds is used politically  by different groups with major and minor effects