What about Paul Cain, Rick Joyner, Frances Frangipane and the "Kansas City Prophets"?  I'd be interested.  Thanks.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 1999 2:59 PM
Subject: Re: [CTRL] Thanks for what?

-Caveat Lector-

Subject: Re: Thanks for what?

http://cnview.com/on_line_biblical_resources.htm

Well I have to add to this!  There is no way that James Dobson could be
called a Christian, nor intelligent even - he dosen't even know anything
about the Bible or even that we are in the 90's for a start and this is why
he dosen't mention ANYTHING Biblically when he RABBITS and BOASTS endlessly
about HIMSELF and his family on the radio, with occasional smatterings of
old fashioned psychology which dates from 50's textbooks. He talks so slow
that by the time he's finished saying what he has done after he starts the
show and then finally gets around to realising that he has someone else in
the room and they are the guest - the show is over and nothing much has been
said. Well occasionally James will chip in with his slow talk and add
something which reminded him of something that related to himself, that the
guest said.

He admitted he writes his 'psychology' books while WATCHING FOOTBALL and
also admits he hates reading, because he is an aural personality and that if
its not an audio book, possibly so he can watch football at the same time?,
he is not interested. His advice : ( I have heard this) "You know its so
hard nowdays to have to downgrade your home and have to go smaller but well
this is the 90's" (GREAT ADVICE FOR THE HOMELESS AND DESTITUTE) "Women
should go out more often and spend time with their friends and not sit
around the house, I RECOMMEND JOINING A BICYCLING CLUB", ( I can see he is
sensitive to the needs of most women), and finally his all time advice to
the world which has to endure his torturous drivel - PARENTS DON'T BUY YOUR
CHILDREN TOO MANY THINGS FOR CHRISTMAS, THEY HAVE TOO MANY TOYS NOWDAYS. (I
guess the starving and poor  parents and bored kids don't need that advice)
He finds it hard to see another's point of view.

Nicky - see below for expose on James Dobson and others..Tony Campolo
Clinton's advisor is there too.

In a message dated 11/26/99 5:53:44 PM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> writes:

<< I'm thankful for a small group of people who, like me, battle every day
>  confront injustice - Judicial Watch's Larry Klayman, my good friend and
>  attorney, Rush and David Limbaugh, Geoff Metcalf, Jane Chastain, Chuck
>  Harder, Michael Reagan, Melanie Morgan, Warren Duffy, George Putnam, Ray
>  Briem, Dr. Laura Schlessinger, James Dobson, Jerry Falwell, Sean Hannity,
Ted
>  Baehr and others. These are folks who will never run for political office
but
>  make a far more important contribution to our culture through their
>  conscience-driven activism >>

Exposés
Billy Graham - The Mouthpiece of New Evangelicalism - by John Ashbrook
Bill Gothard's Ecumenism--by John E. Ashbrook
Billy Graham's Catholic Connection--by John E. Ashbrook
Bill Hybels--by John E. Ashbrook
Charles Colson--by John E. Ashbrook
Charles Stanley--by John E. Ashbrook
Charles Swindoll--by John E. Ashbrook
Evangelicals and Modernist Robert Schuller--by David Cloud
Evangelicism: (Billy Graham)The Trojan Hourse Of The 1990's--by Wilson Ewin
E. V. Hill--by John E. Ashbrook
Falwell and Co-Workers Committed to a New Evangelical Path - by David Cloud
Jack Van Impe's Frightful Change-- by Paul Freeman
James Dobson and Romanism - by David Cloud
John MacArthur--by John E. Ashbrook
Mr. Revolutionary (Bill Bright) and Campus Crusade--by John E. Ashbrook
Norman Vincent Peale: Apostle of Self-Esteem-by David Cloud
Paul Crouch Curses Those Who Contend For Sound Doctrine--Foundation Magazine
Rodney Howard-Browne - by Stephen Sizer
The Life and Ministry of Oral Roberts-- O Timothy magazine
The Confusing World of Benny Hinn--by Stephen Sizer
Tony Campolo-A Dangerous Man--by David W. Cloud
Van Impe Slanders Defenders of the Faith-by David Cloud
Warren Wiersbe--by John E. Ashbrook

Return to categories

False Religions (Cults)
Are Mormons Christian?-by Cooper Abrams
Mormons--What They Teach--from a Chick Tract
The False Gospel of Islam--by Ric Llewellyn
Should a Christian Become A Mason?
Facts You Should Know About Jehovah'sWitnesses
The International Church of Christ--By Steven E. Rauch
The Christadelphians--from the Bible Based Cults & Isms Web Site.
Seventh Day Adventists--Are They Christian?--from the Bible Based Cults &
Isms Web Site.

screeds are not allowed. Substance-not soapboxing!  These are sordid matters
frauds is used politically  by different groups with major and minor effects