-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 99-12-01 11:13:22 EST, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>In fact, Wall Street=92s private banks are estimated to hide an eye-popping
>$21.5 trillion in such deviously deodorized deposits, according to an
>unpublished estimate by the Organization for Economic Cooperation and
>Development (OECD), the prestigious international economic monitor.
>
>WHY?
>
>Why does such vast wealth go underground? The Citibank executives at the
>Senate hearing could offer only halting and lame explanations to that
>question, arguing that some very affluent clients feared being "kidnapped"
>or "extorted" if their riches were publicly displayed.
>
>="That's nonsense," snorted Thalmann. "Such deep secrecy is not contrived to
>hide wealth from "kidnappers." It is meant to hide these trillions from the
law.

Which implies that the SECRETLY super-rich are considerably wealthier than
those KNOWN to be super-rich -- just as the global "underground economy" of
drugs, arms, prostitution, and murder is much larger than the total GNP of
all nations combined ...

What percentage, I wonder, of the bankers' profits --providing global
moneychangers with the wherewithal to enslave nations and whole populations--
is a return on their "off the record" investment in injustice, in EVIL?  10
percent?  50 percent?  90 percent?

So, what's the current "highest bidder" price-tag for the lives of SIX
BILLION slaves?

How long, under Capitalism, before ONE MAN can afford to purchase the whole
lot?