I got this off one of the boards.
                Name: Tom J. Kennedy
    [Image]     Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                      [Reply]

                                                             [New Article]
                Subject: Re: The Battle in Seattle

                Website: www.cyberclass.net                  [Main List]

 Greetings:

 I am sharing this information which I just received from AFPN.
 It support the new posting at Jeff's website
 re: "provocatuers" at the WTO in Seattle

 Working with you for "peace and plenty" by 2020
 I AM
 Tom J. Kennedy
 www.cyberclass.net
 All is not as it seems! A letter from Seattle

 This is a fax (another one) that I sent to the Mayor of Seattle.

 Top 10 Reasons to Oppose the World Trade Organization

 Via APFNetwork [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 http://www.insidetheweb.com/mbs.cgi/mb77532