12.3.99
>From the Front Lines--All is not as it seems! A letter from Seattle

A package of some VERY interesting material--including an open letter
from a paid agitator in Seattle--hired by Archer Daniels Midland with
the involvement of Pepsi to be a "demonstrator", and a VERY well
reimbursed one, in the protests there against the World Trade
Organization this week.

The writer discloses how a good percentage of the other "demonstrators"
are just the same as him. He indicates that many of the "causes"
represented by a lot of the demonstrators actually SUPPORT many of the
WTO's aims and agendas except to a more extreme degree!; a clever tactic
also taken from Machiavelli's handbooks for sociopolitical
manipulation--with the end result of making it seem the WTO is
"listening" to the public's concerns on certain issues but taking a more
"moderate" stance.

Following that is a scathing letter to the Mayor of Seattle and the City
Council, from someone who intends NEVER to visit that city again so long
as the current officeholders remain in power, due to the extraordinary
violations of civil and human rights being perpetrated in Seattle upon
thousands of people.

There is also a thought-provoking note from an individual who says that,
though he's not by any stretch of the imagination a "tree-hugging"
liberal, he was quite affected by the bulletin a friend sent him titled
"Top 10 Reasons to Oppose the World Trade Organization". So were we.

NewsHawk® Inc.