-Caveat Lector-

Dan S wrote:

>  -Caveat Lector-
>
> >From Salon,
> http://www.salon1999.com/news/feature/1999/12/02/cooperation/index.html
> -
> The three horsemen of globalization
> Critics fear increased cooperation between the World Trade Organization,
> World Bank and International Monetary Fund will spawn an 800-pound gorilla.
>
> - - - - - - - - - - - -

First of all, they already work hand in glove. But why stop here? The CIA
and other countries' intelligence operations are the covert actions arm,
and the entire US Military is the military arm. Soon NATO will replace the
US Military officially, but NATO mostly consists of the US Military anyway,
so little will actually change on that front. The war against Yugoslavia
and the Gulf War were examples of that but interestingly, the Indonesian
destruction of East Timor was not handled by US or NATO " peace keepers "
but by junior partner Australia. If the US or NATO were to have handled
East Timor, that would have made them appear too willing to use force or
the threat of force in other people's sovereign countries. " Not prudent
at this juncture." as George Bush would say.

All of a society's major institutions already exist under the Globalist
umbrella. But they are not as yet recognized or accepted by most of the
world. Kosovo and Seattle could very well become the triggers for the
Post Capitalist age.

Kosovo was the end of the Post Cold War era. The nations of the world will
not allow the West's institutions to continue on their rampage. They will
make new alliances or fade into globalist oblivion and they know it. This
is especially true for the Asian Pussies ( Formerly- the Asian Tigers ),
and Russia, and China. Possibly even Japan too.

Seattle woke up America. The rest of the world already knew the score.
Seattle also made demonstrations " sexy " again. This is a good thing.
Seattle also demonstrated that the Left and Right should get together on
common issues of concern. Middle America is brain dead and coopted. They
are worthless as participants in their own social self defense. Even if the
futures of their children depended on it.

All the " viable " candidates running for President have declared themselves
" Free Traders " who actively support globalization.

I you are serious about stopping the NWO, then you must not vote for
Internationalists to run your country and economy.

Joshua2