-Caveat Lector-

Following on from my pi post
pi=22/7
The following is from a nasa site confirming the 22 year magnetic cycle of
the Sun.We are nearing the peak of the current solar cycle and I am trying
to find out when this peak is about to occur and if this is the magnetic
reversal cycle.
I did wonder however that perhaps that mysterious 11:11 is referring to this
cycle and the real activation is at the peak of the cycle as opposed to the
man made date that we were led to believe..
Is anyone still experiencing these numbers or has it stopped since the 11th?
So if anyone knows the answers to the above questions please let me know..I
need to book the band LOL
Oh and I think pi meaning gateway and 11:11 was touted as the Stargate that
perhaps the 7 represents us and our 'ascension'.. We have heard of the 7
year itch and that we go through a 7 year cycle, and of course 7 colours and
musical notes and tons of other stuff.So an opportunity may be in the offing
to those in tune with this magical combination.
Peter
http://science.msfc.nasa.gov/ssl/pad/solar/dynamo.htm
The surface magnetic fields exhibit Hale's Law (77 kb GIF image). Sunspot
groups usually consist of two subgroups: the leading spots (leading in the
direction of the sun's rotation) and the following spots. George Ellery Hale
discovered that the leading spots in one hemisphere are usually of one
polarity and the following spots are usually all of the opposite polarity.
In the other hemisphere the polarities are reversed. Hale also found that
the polarities reversed from one solar sunspot cycle to the next. This
effect gives the sun a 22-year magnetic cycle. Sunspot groups also have
characteristic tilts so that the leading spots are usually closer to the
equator than the following spots (Joy's Law). This may be evidence of the
Alpha Effect in which rising loops of magnetic field are twisted by the
Sun's rotation.

We are about to go on a Journey. All Aboard
http://sites.netscape.net/gsussnzl/poleshift