-Caveat Lector-

LOL Pennie... I liked that one...
It's one thing to be preaching something,  such as Peter was in that
scripture,  which is by the way speaking of those who believe in a pantheon
of gods or to those who believe in no god at all;  so it is wise to be
careful how and where you throw those pearls...
It's quite another thing to continually harp on what's going to happen to
the world,  when all is SPECULATION with little fact.  I'm a realist.  I
don't bet on anything but a sure thing.  I don't believe in being flown off
the planet in some weird rapture,  or being abducted by aliens, for example.
Although,  I do not condemn someone for believing whatever they want to
believe,  because in the end it's between them and their creator.  I have
nothing to say for or against it at that time.

The only thing the Bible tells me that I should be concerned with or should
be doing is in the Commission;  and that commission says that I should be
spreading the 'good news' and calling for repentance according to the
gospels.  After that,  it's really out of my hands,  because I know who is
in control of all,  regardless of the doomsdayers,  Aldus Huxley's, the
Sitchin followers, etc., or whomever else comes down the pike.

All I'm saying is that I don't believe that every rock has a demon under
it...  neither do I believe that all the junk that's being promoted because
of the upcoming millennium, is going to happen.  If one takes a hard look at
it,  it's very depressing.  So,  I choose to look at things in a positive
way.  Believing that the sun is going to rise in the east and set in the
west is my way of saying, that things are not all as bad as a lot of people
think it is.

But I believe you are right,  though...  things will eventually come to an
end, with no doubt. May be sooner than we think.  My college professors
swear up and down that the food chain cannot last longer than the year 2008,
and I was told that in 1994.  So,  if it's true,  we all go down with the
ship.  eh?

eagle 1
http://www.lambsheart.com

"You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad."
— Aldus Huxley