-Caveat Lector-

> - a completely peaceful, numerous demonstration with which all humanity
outside the corporate headquarters can identify, and

There is nothing on earth you can do the ALL of humanity can identify
with. No matter what you do, some people are going to love it and some
people are going to hate it and that's the nature of life. Get used to it.

> - a fair worldwide media coverage of the event.

Never happen. The corporations control the media. They are never going to
allow it to promote anti-corporate ideology.

>Basically, hooligans - whether paid by the corporations or subject to
anarchist ideology - therefore are factual  enemies of the people.

The corporations, who despoil the environment, enslave children, and
commodify human life itself are the real enemies of the people. Those who
resist, by any means necessary, are heroes.

>However, since 99 % of the media are controlled by the capital, we
normally do NOT get a fair coverage of our efforts, to say the least !!
Silence normally is their very efficient weapon to protect their masters.

Well, duh!

> To ensure that the event be covered at all, even in distorted version,
some controlled degree of violence
directed against precisely identified appropriate targets in some cases
may be justified, in spite of the consequently reduced number of
sympathizers.

While true, this statement is in direct contradiction with the above
statements about "hooligans."

Get your story straight, then tell it to us.

>In Seattle the previous long preparations and focus on the event made any
further attention unnecessary.

Huh? Read history, my friend. The track record of corporate media is long
and consistent. Had there been no violence, the demo would have gotten at
most a casual mention on the news, probably with no film, except on local
stations.

>The violence of the police furthermore ensured the big headlines in the
media.

Damn right it did.

>The hooliganism in Seattle therefore must be strongly condemned, because
it unnecessarily reduced the sympathy in the world population whom we
represent,

And who, pray tell,  chose YOU to represent us?

> and considerably discouraged the vast majority of the demonstrators who
up until then had been in great enthusiastic spirit.

This is what the corporate news media would have you believe. It's not
true. Only a  tiny handful of collaborators and dupes helped the police.
They got a lot of (predictable) publicity but were not representative.
More representative were the residents of the Capital Hill neighborhood
who poured into the streets to resist the brutal invasion of their
neighborhood by the police.

>Additionally, the casual smashing of windows was directed against small
as well as big stores and made it completely meaningless from our point of
view.

This is a lie, promulgated by corporate media and not what actually
happened.

>FLEXIBILITY must be a key word in the planning of the coming
demonstrations.

Agreed. Both violence and nonviolence are effective tactics. Each has its
time and place. Personally, I recommend that violence against the
corporations be limited to destruction of property and data. We should NOT
fight the police. They are fellow workers and as such deserving of our
comradely solidarity. We should concentrate on educating them, so they
join  us. We need them on our side, not the corporations' side. Attacking
them will accomplish nothing but alienating the public. Unless, of course,
they start shooting us down like they have been doing in Indonesia lately.
Then they deserve what they get.

>The coordinating group of the participating organizations must to an even
higher degree than this time prepare the demonstrators for knocking down
and turning over to the police any anwanted hooligans.

Whose side are you on, anyhow?

>Even if a hooligan should be killed, it would be a very little loss as
compared with the daily rate of 20.000
dead children due to corporate rule.

By your own estimate, 20,000 children a day die from corporate rule. It's
way higher, but even one is too many. Yet you have the unmitigated gall to
tell us that killing somebody for destroying the property of the men
responsible for those children's deaths is justified. That's sick.

You remind me of WWII US Assistant Secretary of War John J. McCloy who
forbade the bombing of the railroad tracks to Auschwitz because "it would
lead to repercussions against the Jews."

Turning comrades over to the police my be alright where you're from, but
in most of the world it would get you killed. In Northern Ireland it would
get you kneecapped so you could serve as a visible, living  reminder of
what happens to people like that.

>The coordinating group must beforehand have arranged for contacts
worldwide to report continually on the local media coverage.

Agreed. I notice that you salt your propaganda with just enough obvious
truths to lend seeming credence to the rest, which is untrue. This is a
propaganda technique of time proven effectiveness. You must have been
trained well.

>Only in cases where the previous focus on the event or the police
brutality is insufficient to make the media cover the story, is a minimum
degree of violence justified, and only directed precisely at easily
understandable targets.

That's exactly what happened in Seattle.

>member of United Peoples

And who might that be? And who pays their bills?