hi Mike,

1. I Take it that you've heard of the Dogon tribe ?? there would be a place
to find evidence of non-human visitation ... its a big story and hard to
lnock down. and net search will dig that one up - its oft cited.

I send you 2 jpegs - there are more of these on the net though.

2. the dropa stones - jpeg attached
> > Subject: The Dropa Stones
> > From: Reverend Chupacabra <A
> > HREF="mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]">[EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>
> > Date: Thu, 23 September 1999 02:59 AM EDT
> >
> > Has this story been debunked, dehoaxed, clarified,
> > expanded upon, ignored, verified, updated, or what?
>         <snip>

3. 2 jpeg of 'conehead' skulls found in south america
no argument that they were dysfunction humans are substantial
since these are clearly adult skulls.

4. there's other stuff like the piri reis map of the south pole -
and tonnes of books by charles fort, brad steiger, john keel
on anomalous archaeological artefacts - in fact the great pyramid
and the sphinx in itself is a refutation of egyptology - and a proper
empirical one - but I don't want to get into a debate on the epistemological
values of relative contemporary paradigms ..  :)

andrew

conehd2.jpg

conehd1.jpg

dropa1.jpg