Forwarded from the New Paradigms Project [Not Necessarily Endorsed]:
                  GREAT SECRETS OF THE 20th CENTURY
                              Part Two
                       by Sherman H. Skolnick

Adolph Hitler was joined at the hip with American big business
jointly with the British royal family. They financed him as a
bulwark, they thought, against the Soviets. The Moscow government was
perceived by them as a great threat to the West.

The British royals were and are heavily German and were originally
Von Battenberg. Following World War One, they changed their name to
the House of Windsor, which sounds harmless. King Edward 8th
abdicated the throne in the 1930s with the cover story that he wanted
to marry a commoner. In fact, it was because he was very pro-Hitler
and this would cause trouble with war clouds gathering. As the Duke
and Duchess of Windsor, they lived mostly in the Bahamas, and he was
the Governor there. He treasonously permitted Nazi U-boats to refuel
there and be able to sink U.S. and British ships. After all, the
British royal family was tied to the Nazis. See: John L. Spivak's
book, "Secret Armies, The New Techniques of Nazi Warfare" [Starling
Press, N.Y. N.Y., 1939], pages 17-30.

World War Two started when the Germans invaded Poland, September,
1939. Three weeks AFTER that, Rockefeller's Standard Oil of New
Jersey and the German chemical octopus, I.G. Farben, made an unholy
deal to share patents, royalties, and deals all during the war via
neutral South American countries like Columbia. To make it seem
legal, they arranged to fraudulently back-date the deal to THREE
WEEKS BEFORE THE WAR STARTED. Who brokered and arranged this? Why,
Joseph P. Kennedy, the pro-Hitler U.S. Ambassador to London until
October, 1940, and "Founding Father" of the Kennedy clan. See: "The
Crime and Punishment of I.G. Farben" by Joseph Borkin. I.G. Farben
had a secret arrangement with the top U.S. Military brass, not to
bomb any of Farben's facilities during the war. At the close of the
conflict, Farben's facilities were 93 per cent untouched and intact.

A U.S. Military officer wrote a heavily documented account of Farben
being not bombed. See: the book "I.G. Farben" by Richard Sasuly, Boni
& Gaer Publ., N.Y. N.Y, 1947.

With Joseph P. Kennedy having a strong financial link to Hollywood,
he ORDERED some 50 of the leading screenwriters NOT to write anything
about the Nazi concentration camps. See: Ben Hecht's book, "Child of
the Century", Simon & Schuster, N.Y. N.Y., 1954, page 520.

"The Cliveden set" of the British aristocracy wanted peace and
collaboration with the Nazis. [Jacqueline Bouvier Auchincloss
Kennedy's family were close to that group.] Hitler's top aide,
Rudolph Hess flew to Scotland on a peace mission shortly after the
war started. He was murdered by British Intelligence on behalf of the
anti-Cliveden set and a double inserted instead. That double for
Rudolph Hess was designated a war criminal after World War Two and
was kept in Spandau Prison until he was way past 90 years of age. He
was never allowed to write anything down or communicate with anyone.
Hess's wife once proclaimed it was not her husband that was in jail
because the jail inmate did not have her husband's tell-tale battle
scar from World War One. To protect the secret about the peace
overture, British Intelligence murdered the Hess double in jail. In
1962, after Joseph P. Kennedy's son, John F. Kennedy, had become
President, the President and his brother, Robert F. Kennedy, as U.S.
Attorney General, arranged for hundreds of millions of dollars of
Nazi alien property, still in the hands of the U.S. Government, to be
returned to Nazi war criminals by way of a Swiss front, Interhandel.
See: New York Times, September 21, 22, and 24, 1964.

Some contend these treasonous dealings by the Kennedys justified the
"patriotic" political assassinations of President Kennedy, and then
later, his brother Bobby, each murder falsely blamed on a "lone
assassin". How far into the next century will one have to wait for
the truth? The American CIA has used dozens of Nazi war criminals as
consultants, particularly on how to cover up political murders and
how to snuff out material eyewitnesses to the same.

A magazine called "The National Tattler",before they ceased
publication, had a hard-hitting story, February 22, 1976, showing how
Nazi war criminals after World War Two, run an international secret
police group called Interpol, which specializes in hunting for people
with Jewish surnames, often fingering them for minor offenses. In the
1970s, in Chicago, Cook County Undersheriff, Ross V. Randolph, was
Interpol's key man in the Windy City. For many years, holding a top
Post-War position also with Nazi-war-criminal-run Interpol, was FBI
Director J. Edgar Hoover.

As we stated in Part One of "Great Secrets of the 20th Century",
"1912- the British ship TITANIC sunk more so from an internal
explosion in the coal bunker than from hitting an iceberg. Those who
produced the most recent version of the movie "Titanic", viewed, in a
special submarine, the remains of the ship on the bottom of the
Atlantic, off of Newfoundland. They reportedly noticed the side of
the ship showed there had been a massive internal explosion in the
vicinity of the coal bunker. Was it sabotage? Knowledgeable sources
contend the ship, on its maiden voyage, had been the target of
blackmail and espionage intrigue implicating England and
Germany....The movie producers, in a re-make of a prior movie on the
Titanic sinking, spent some 200 million dollars in the production.
They were not about to risk that by raising the questions of the
internal explosion requiring a revision of history books."

Some believe the Titanic was purposely steered into an iceberg in a
vain attempt to save the huge ship after a mysterious explosion in
the coal bunkers, for which the British quietly blamed the Germans.
British Intelligence returned the favor 25 years later by sabotaging
the German dirigible, "Hindenburg", the largest rigid airship ever
constructed. It was of conventional Zeppelin design. In 1936, the
Hindenburg inaugurated commercial air service across the North
Atlantic by carrying over one thousand passengers on ten scheduled
round trips between Germany and the U.S.

On May 6, 1937, while landing at Lakehurst, New Jersey, the
Hindenburg burst into flames and was completely destroyed, killing 36
of the 97 onboard. It had been inflated with highly volatile hydrogen
gas. President Franklin D. Roosevelt and his business cronies had an
armlock monopoly control on the relatively safe lighter-than-air gas,
helium, produced in the U.S. but not made available to the Germans.

Even the British Encyclopaedia Britannica raised the question that
the Hindenburg may have been the victim of sabotage. [Online, under
the title "Hindenburg", you can see it as www.britannica.com]

In December, 1941, the U.S. entered World War Two when Germany
declared war on U.S. The pro-Hitler Mellon family of Pittsburgh, and
their Aluminum Company of America, ALCOA, for 6 months thereafter
refused to step up aluminum production urgently needed for production
of U.S. warplanes. Rockefellers' Standard Oil of New Jersey, tied to
I.G. Farben by patent deals, treasonously refused to go into
synthetic rubber production needed after Japan's invasion of
Southeast Asia and such, cutting off natural rubber production.
Rockefeller did not want to violate the arrangement with Farben, war
or no war. Other firms had to hurry-up development of a synthetic
rubber by a different method, in effect, having to re-invent the
wheel because of Rockefellers treachery.

See: "Patents for Hitler", by Guenther Reimann [Vanguard Press,
N.Y.N.Y., 1942, pages 45-62.] Some in the U.S. mass media, such as
the Chicago Tribune, were tied to Hitler and the Nazis. As shown by
George Seldes' book in 1943, "Facts and Fascism", pages 212-228 [In
Fact, Inc., N.Y., 1943.] The Chicago Tribune during the War defied
warimte censorship and endangered American troops by printing U.S.
military secrets.

In the 1970s, boss of both the Chicago Sun-Times and sister
publication Chicago Daily News [now defunct], was James Hogue, Jr.
His father had been the key lawyer representing the left-overs of
Nazi war industry. In the law library you can look up: Farbenfabriken
Bayer, A.G. versus Sterling Drug, Inc., Volume 148 Federal
Supplement, at page 735. Hogue's predecessor as boss when the two
papers were owned by Field Enterprises was the reputed pro-Hitler
Bailey K. Howard [his middle name tied to Nazi industry].

In the main ballroom of one of the older hotels, downtown Chicago, in
1976, I conducted the first major seminar in the U.S. about Nazi war
criminals living quietly and secretly in the U.S. with the blessings
of the American CIA and U.S.Military Intelligence. For that purpose I
had scoured bookstores all over and gathered together a huge
collection of little-known books on the subject. Strange, but the
Jewish aristocracy which got along well with Hitler in Nazi Germany
and with pro-Nazi big business in the U.S., boycotted my seminar and
tried to blockade my efforts. About the same time, when Nazi-hunter
Simon Wiesenthal from Austria visited Chicago and was to hold a press
conference, look what happened.

The press conference was to be held in what was then named, the
downtown building called the "Covenant Club", a key word in Judaism
and the Old Testament. That same aristocracy arranged with top
Chicago police officials to remove me under threat of arrest. Yet, I
had not yet, outside the door of the press conference, uttered a
single word, not even "hello". With the police brass, a young Rabbi
came alongside my wheelchair, and said "Shush, don't say a single
word, Mr. Skolnick, go with the police." I whispered, "Rabbi, why is
this happening to me? I am one of the most well-informed on Nazi war
criminals in the U.S." He simply repeated, "Mr.Skolnick, do not say a
single word, go with the police officials."

A friend of Simon Wiesenthal, who knew me, arranged for him to call
me and I taped an interview with him. "Mr. Skolnick, I am not in
charge of these arrangements", Wiesenthal said. I responded, "Mr.
Wiesenthal, your local people wanted to put me in jail just for being
there. I had not uttered a single word to anyone. Why?" He answered,
"I am sorry this happened, Mr. Skolnick." I asked what I thought was
a proper and good question from a knowledgeable researcher like me,
"Mr Wiesenthal, is it true that you are close to the British royal
family and German royalty, and aided the OSS and CIA?" And he
sheepishly answered, "Mr. Skolnick, it is true but I cannot go into
that, I am a guest in your country." The OSS pre-dated the CIA.

While in Chicago, Mr. Wiesenthal was set to speak at a large
synagogue. A reliable source called me in advance to tell me, "Mr.
Skolnick, I happen to know, if you so much as show your face anywhere
near that synagogue, a large contingent of police has already been
alerted to arrest you." Anguished, I asked "Why is this happening?"
And he responded, "Sherman, you are unacceptable to the aristocracy
and you know it." I discussed with him the strange situation. A
former Justice Department official was offering me the current names
and addresses of thousands of Nazi war criminals living in the U.S.,
many in violation of immigration laws. He wanted, however, four and a
half thousand dollars for the data. I had contacted an official of
the B'Nai B'Rith who I knew. I was shocked to be told that the top
brass of that purported Jewish organization did not wish such a list
to be made public. So, instead, the Chicago Tribune paid the price,
obtained the secret list, and buried the story.

Penthouse Magazine, May, 1976, told about top officials of DuPont and
General Motors being tied to Hitler and the Nazis. Anthony Sutton, in
his heavily documented book, "Wall St. and the Rise of Hitler", shows
how General Electric sponsored Hitler in 1933. During World War Two,
General Electric's plants in Nazi Germany were immune from bombing.
So, at the end of the war, the Germans had no shortage of electrical
equipment. Who arranged that immunity with the top brass of the U.S.
Military?

And the Jesuits helped Nazi war criminals escape using, for example,
Vatican passports. See: the book, "Aftermath" by Ladislas Farago,
Avon Books [[paperback], 1975, pages 185-186, 184-187. And then there
is the book by John Cornwell, "Hitler's Pope, the Secret History of
Pius XII", Penguin Putnam, Inc., N.Y. N.Y.,1999. The highly secretive
German firm, Bertelsmann AG, and their global media empire, includes
Random House, Bantam Doubleday Dell, and reportedly they are sizable
owners of American Online, known as AOL.COM, the  online service. As
stated in Nation Magazine, November 8, 1999, "Contrary to the
company's official history, Bertelsmann cooperated with the Nazis in
the late thirties and early forties, publishing a range of Hitlerian
propaganda [see Hersch Fischler and John Friedman, "Bertelsmann's
Nazi Past", December 28, 1998."

Notice this strange situation: The Bertelsmann Foundation is closely
linked to Bertelsmann AG. As the Nation Magazine stated in the same
article, "On October 30 in Atlanta, the Anti-Defamation League,
self-described as the world's leading organization against
anti-Semitism, will honor the Bertelsmann Foundation". ADL is part of
B'Nai B'Rith. Bertelsmann Foundation donated about one million
dollars to ADL.

In 1970, I tried, to no avail, to expose ADL as spying on fellow Jews
and others in the Peace Movement FOR FBI. That was before public
access Cable TV, before Internet, before widespread talk radio. In
more recent years, in and out of Courts, ADL has been exposed as
primarily an apparent spy operation.

Another very deep, dark secret of the 20th Century, is how some Chief
Rabbis---certainly not all of them---operated in countries around
Nazi Germany. In Poland, for example, these purported holymen were
the community bankers. The ordinary people not having local banks
available, such as in the U.S., they entrusted them with their money
and valuables. And these Chief Rabbis, too often, told their people,
after the invasion by the Germans, after 1939, "Shush, quiet, say
nothing, get on the train. The Germans want you to work on the farm".

The ordinary Jews were fed these fairy tales.  The trains took them
to places like Auschwitz where many perished, having been worked to
death as slave laborers for I.G. Farben and other Nazi industry. Some
concentration camp survivors I have known in Chicago have given me
eyewitness accounts. They claim the grandchildren of these Chief
Rabbis are big dealers in real estate and other businesses in the
Chicago-area, with the treasures stolen by their Chief Rabbi
grandfathers from fellow Jews, who naively believed what they were
told, and got on the train "for the farm".

"You know who they are! Sue them! Expose them! The hour is late. You
are 80 years old. What are you waiting for?" I have pleaded. My offer
to volunteer my expertise on legal research has so far not been
answered or accepted. In vain, I want this particular Great Secret of
the 20th Century to be a matter of undisputed court record.

Since 1958, Mr.Skolnick has been a court reformer. Since 1963,
founder/chairman, Citizen's Committee to Clean Up the Courts,
disclosing certain instances of judicial and other bribery and
political murders. Since 1991 a regular panelist, and since 1995,
moderator/producer, of one-hour,weekly public access Cable TV Show,
"Broadsides", Cablecast on Channel 21, 9 p.m. each Monday in Chicago.
For a heavy packet of printed stories, send $5.00 [U.S. funds] and a
stamped, self-addressed business sized envelope [4-1/4 x 9-1/2 #10
size] WITH THREE STAMPS ON IT, to Citizen's Committee to Clean Up the
Courts, Sherman H. Skolnick, Chairman, 9800 South Oglesby Ave.,
Chicago IL 60617-4870. Office, 7 days, 8 a.m. to midnight, (773)
375-5741 [PLEASE, no "just routine calls]. Before sending FAX, call.

Correction on Part One of this series: in referring to 99 year lease
on Alaska, it should be 1867 [not 1967], "Seward's Folly", Post Civil
War.
 Forwarded for info and discussion from the New Paradigms Discussion List,
not necessarily endorsed by:
***********************************
Lloyd Miller, Research Director for A-albionic Research (POB 20273,
Ferndale, MI 48220), a ruling class/conspiracy research resource for the
entire political-ideological spectrum.  Quarterly journal, book sales,
rare/out-of-print searches, New Paradigms Discussion List, Weekly Up-date
Lists & E-text Archive of research, intelligence, catalogs, & resources.
 To Discuss Ideas:
  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://msen.com/~lloyd/
  For Ordering Info & Free Catalog:
   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://a-albionic.com/formaddress.html
  For Discussion List:
   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
   text in body:  subscribe prj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 **FREE RARE BOOK SEARCH: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> **
   Explore Our Archive:  <http://a-albionic.com/a-albionic.html>
Every Diet Has Failed!  What Can I do?
Click Below to "Ask Dr. Kathleen"!
http://www.radiantdiet.com/cgi-bin/slim/deliver.cgi?ask-1364