-Caveat Lector-

Shoot, Goat - Now they won't follow any advice we give 'em; they will know
that when we warn them to be prepared for emergencies, our actual purpose is
to CREATE the emergency by their preparation.  They were already suspicious
about buying gas and getting $$ from our banks before new years, but now
they will not follow through on ANY of the steps we had prepared to bring on
the TEOTWAWKI.

Well - there's still the chance that a major disaster will happen WITHOUT
our help and encouragement, and we can return to those glorious days before
electricity, air conditioning, medical care, and income taxes.

Keep a good thought.

AmPat