-Caveat Lector-

WJPBR Email News List [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Peace at any cost is a prelude to war!

"Red Dawn"--a potenial reality or just an action movie? The Pollyannas in
this country will laugh and say it could NEVER happen. I say there is every
probability it WILL happen, thanks to the traitor in the White House.

For almost 30 years, I have said China, Russia and North Korea would become
allied eventually--then attack us when we are the weakest, as we are now--the
weakest since just prior to Pearl Harbor.

Many will claim Clinton's sell-out of America has been motivated    by his
insatiable love of power. That is only part of the answer. Clinton is a true
globalist at heart and a totalitarian one at that. He knows that what he
hopes to achieve can only be accomplished if America is first weakened--then
destroyed, hence the scuttling of our military and an aggressive gun control
agenda aimed at the eventual systematic destruction of the gun culture in
America. His inroads on the Constitution and the Bill of Rights are
legion--possibly irreparable at this point. Read the words of our enemies
           below first. Then read what Col. Stanislav Lunev and Christopher
Ruddy have to say. Ruddy's article is particularly shocking. It is
                               a multi-parter with all links from the first
page in sequence. Take time to read it in its entirety. [  <A
HREF="http://antipas.org/news/russia/russia_china_p1.html">Christadelphians,
Antipas - Prophecy In The News -- Russia and China Prepare For War: Part 1</A>

http://antipas.org/news/russia/russia_china_p1.html ] Other eye-opening
articles by J.R. Nyquist,  Charles Smith and many other great commentators
may be found in the WorldNetDaily archives at www.worldnetdaily.com. For
detailed info you won't get from traidional media, spend some time at  <A
HREF="http://afpc.org/">American Foreign Policy Council</A>
[http://afpc.org/].

Lynell

"We will spit in their face [i.e., the faces of the Western capitalist
leaders] and they will call it dew." -- Lenin

"We will sell the Western businessmen the rope with which we will hang them."
-- Lenin

"The capitalists of the world and their governments, in the pursuit of the
conquest of the Soviet market, will close their eyes to the indicated higher
reality, and thus will turn into deaf, mute, blind men. They will extend
credits in giving us the materials and technology we lack. They will restore
our military industry, indispensible for our future victorious attacks on our
suppliers. In other words, they will labor for the preparation for their own
suicide." -- Lenin

"War to the hilt between communism and capitalism is inevitable. Today, of
course, we are not strong enough to attack. Our time will come in thirty to
forty years. To win, we shall need the element of surprise. The bourgeoisie
... will have to put to sleep. So we shall begin by launching the most
spectacular peace movement on record. There will be electrifying overtures
and unheard of concessions. The capitalist countries, stupid and decadent,
will rejoice to cooperate in their own destruction. They will leap at another
chance to be friends. As soon as their guard is down, we will smash them with
our clenched fist." -- Dimitri Manuilski of the Lenin School for Political
Warfare

"Comrades, do not be concerned about all you hear about glasnost and
perestroika and democracy in the coming years. These are primarily for
outward consumption. There will be no significant internal change within the
Soviet Union other than for cosmetic purposes. Our purpose is to disarm the
Americans and let them fall asleep. We want to accomplish three things: One,
we want the Americans to withdraw conventional forces from Europe. Two, we
want them to withdraw nuclear forces from Europe. Three, we want the
Americans to stop proceeding with the Strategic Defense Initiative." --
Mikhail Gorbachev in a speech to the Soviet Politburo, November 1987

"Our aim is to gain control of the two great treasure houses on which the
West depends: The energy treasure house of the Persian Gulf and minerals
treasure house of central and southern Africa, and then we will dictate the
terms of surrender to the United States and to the West." -- Leonid Brezhnev,
1973

"We at the executive level here were active in either the OSS, the State
Department, or the European Economic Administration. During those times, and
without exception, we operated under directions issued by the White House. We
are continuing to be guided by just such directives, the substance of which
were to the effect that we should make every effort to so alter life in the
United States as to make possible a comfortable merger with the Soviet
Union." -- H. Rowan Gaither, President of the Ford Foundation, 1953

"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was
planned that way." -- Franklin D. Roosevelt

"There also exists another alliance -- at first glance a strange one, a
surprising one -- but if you think about it, one which is well grounded and
easy to understand. This is the alliance between our communist leaders and
your capitalists." -- Alexander Solzhenitsyn

 <A HREF="http://www.newsmax.com/articles/?a=1999/12/21/62620">NewsMax.com:
America's News Page</A>
http://www.newsmax.com/articles/?a=1999/12/21/62620

Dangerous New Developments in Chinese Policy
Col. Stanislav Lunev
December 21, 1999

During the last several months Communist China has dramatically increased its
military build-up as well as its aggressive international operations. Its
lopsided trade position with the West and the arms technology obtained
legally from Russia, and illegally from the US, have enabled Red Chinese
leaders to launch ambitious modernization programs for their military. The
Chinese People's Liberation Army (PLA) is speedily deploying the new weapons
systems as we speak, foremost of which are missiles, nuclear weapons, and
other armaments of mass destruction.
Exploiting the NATO bombing of its embassy in Kosovo, Red China is upping its
demands for special privileges from the West, and receiving them. Its Most
Favored Nation trade status with the US, however, and its recent membership
in the World Trade Organization, are not nearly enough to satisfy the Chinese
Communists. Their goal is to become a world superpower with a dominant global
presence.

China continues its worldwide efforts against "capitalist imperialism," as
represented by the United States, the sole remaining superpower, and its
allies. Using the astronomical sums garnered from foreign trade, China is
vigorously infiltrating the American political and economic infrastructure to
gain influence in all vital areas of US national affairs. Its intelligence
efforts are enjoying almost unhampered success in achieving its goals, a fact
that, to some extent, is belatedly surfacing as a matter of concern in the US.

Red China has already established beachheads on American soil, as in Long
Beach, California, and other areas of the country where PLA-controlled firms
have been set up in strategic locations. This month it will take effective
control of the Panama Canal. Hutchison Whampoa, a Hong Kong firm with
immediate ties to the PLA, has controlling rights to the US-built ports at
Balboa and Cristobal on each end of the canal. Unless the US does some quick,
last-minute maneuvering, Beijing will soon have control of the entire canal
region and will use this to gain ascendancy over other countries of the
American continent.

By strengthening as well its relations with Cuba, China intends to penetrate
Latin America and take charge of supply lines and resources crucial to the
US. To this end, companies controlled by the Chinese government are already
investing large sums in Venezuela, Venezuela being the main supplier of oil
to many American enterprises central to the US economy.

In its relations with other countries, Red China continues to promote
anti-Americanism around the globe and, together with the Russian government,
is working hard to create an international anti-American coalition. It is
well known that Beijing is currently violating the non-proliferation treaty
by providing the technology for mass-destruction weapons to rogue countries
such as North Korea, Iran, and others.

At the same time, China is escalating its aggressive posture toward American
allies, the foremost being Taiwan, which it considers the "fortress of
American imperialism off the China coast." According to statements in
Singapore (late November) by Chinese Prime Minister Zhu Rongji, China will
use force if necessary to establish its claim of sovereignty over Taiwan.
This was in response to recent remarks made in Taiwan regarding the island’s
independence.

This escalation of tension between Beijing and Taipei is evidenced by the
deployment of additional military units and missiles near the Taiwan Strait.
This creates a highly volatile situation because of the high concentration of
military forces within a limited geographic area. This explosive situation
could be set off at any moment by unpredictable future developments.

Several PLA divisions, consisting of tanks, armored personnel carriers,
artillery, aircraft, missiles, battleships, amphibious craft, and other
weaponry, are located in Fujian Province. During the past few years these
forces have been reinforced by the Red Chinese army, navy, and air-force
units that had been located near the Russian border.

In addition, Beijing has deployed a missile brigade on the border between
Fujian and Jiangxi provinces in Yangang, 275 miles from the Taiwan coast.
This brigade can be armed with new operational CSS-7, Mod 2, missiles with a
range of 300 miles. They are deployed on mobile truck launchers. These
rapid-fire systems are very difficult to detect. All of Taiwan will be within
their range.

As the Washington Times reported (Nov. 23), the Chinese CSS-7, Mod 2,
missiles can be armed with small nuclear warheads, a technology Red China
obtained from the US through espionage. Technology like that of the W-88
nuclear warheads on advanced US missiles has been the special focal point of
their intelligence efforts.

This new Chinese missile can also be armed with conventional high-explosive
warheads and alternative conventional weapons, including warheads with
multiple bombs, deep-penetrating warheads for concrete structures, and exotic
electromagnetic-pulse warheads that can disable anything from cars to
computers with a burst of nuclear-blast-like energy.

Deployment of these missiles near Taiwan will, of course, further exacerbate
the already explosive situation and increase the likelihood of incidents like
that of March 1996, when China fired several M-9 short-range missiles north
and south of Taiwan to intimidate it before its first democratic elections.

Taiwan responded by deploying a version of the US Patriot anti-aircraft
missile around Taipei. It is also working on more advanced systems to protect
the entire island. It continues to seek weapons and technology from the US to
further strengthen its defenses. Taiwanese military officials announced last
August the development of a missile-defense program that will take 10 years
to build at a cost of up to $9.4 billion. An anti-missile shield against
low-altitude missiles could be in place by 2005.

But at present Taiwan is not protected from missile attack and needs American
assistance. Helping defend this country, a true friend of America, would
significantly reduce the risk of a military confrontation with China and
could also curtail the aggressive designs of the Communist Chinese leadership.

The sooner we grasp that Communist China is a hostile power, the better it
will be for us, for the world, and for the oppressed citizens of China. The
present "constructive engagement" with our "strategic partner" China is a
myth, a potentially lethal one. It exists only in the minds of Western
leaders and profit-hungry businessmen. It is nowhere to be found in the cruel
reality of the Marxist strategists of Beijing.

More from Colonel Stanislav Lunev in Hot Topics

Biography of Colonel Stanislav Lunev

Click Here to order Col. Lunev's amazing and disturbing book, Through the
Eyes of the Enemy.

**COPYRIGHT NOTICE** In accordance with Title 17 U. S. C. Section 107,