-Caveat Lector-

Well, it seems that the Prescott name come to the Bush Family by way of Lucy
Prescott. George HW's great, great, great, great grandmother, born 1757 -
died 1792, both Concord MA.. She married a Fay, whose father had married a
Phillips. The Bush and Fay clan joined in 1859, both in their thirties, so
they would be contemporaries with Capt. Prescott.
And Captain Prescott was lost at sea and I believe never married. Were they
related? Could be? Could not. Does anyone no where to find out the full name
of  F. T. Bush, Esq. American Consul in Hong Kong—late 1840's?

Aloha, He'Ping,
Om, Shalom, Salaam.
Em Hotep, Peace Be,
All My Relations.