-Caveat Lector-

Comment on post from John Benneth...

By definition, anyone who the Master fraud and charlatan "the Amazing Randi"
refuses to "accept" as a "challenger" yet "supports" in his claims is highly
suspect, and probably working with Randi and his loose band of
"quackbusters," (such as the contemptible Barrett), who are dedicated shills
of the allopathic and reductionist backwards-facing "modern" science.
Benneth  is well known for flinging negative rhetoric in the direction of
the homoeopathic community, and it seems quite likely that his involvement
with Randi et al is not of felicitous intent.

Notably Benneth has little knowledge of homoeopathy and is not a
practitioner.

This simple truth is borne out in Benneth's plodding "modern" science and
pseudoscience reductionist/mechanist approach to understanding the the art
and science of homoeopathy thru simplistic one-dimensional experiments on
yeast cultures.

As a holistic healing art, with hundreds of thousands  of practitioners and
billions of client visits annually- the functionality of this superior
healing modality is hardly at issue with the world at large!

It is difficult to imagine any good coming of confabulations of professional
"skeptics," "quackbusters," and pseudoscience/"science-for-hire"
mechanist/reductionist "thinkers" in company with the self-aggrandizing
Benneth.

The major thrust appears to be toward proving that homeopathic remedies do
work ( DUH ! ) in ways measurable by that idiot-savant held ransom by big
business known as "modern science."

Combined with this is Benneth's emphasis on OTC homeopathic remedies being
referred to in U.S. law as "drugs."

Benneth, wittingly or witlessly, is a definite danger to homoeopathic
practice in the U.S., and may likely derive his direction and funding from
sources within the allopathic pharmaceutical/medical/hospital/college
monopolistic edifice consolidated by the Rockefellers with the aid of
Abraham Flexner (the Flexner Report)  in the early part of this century,
when they managed to utterly destroy homeopathic colleges (and vitalist
osteopathy) in the U.S. so that Rockefeller's (Standard Oil)  ownership of
the petrochemically based pharmaceutical industry would have an undisputed
market- clearly the superiority of homoeopathy was VERY clear to Rockefeller
and his allies:

During the cholera epidemics in Europe during the 1830's, homeopathic
doctors had 80% of their patients recover, where allopathic doctors had only
50% of their patients recover.

In 1850, a homeopathic college was founded in Ohio due to homeopathic
success rates during the cholera epidemics in the United States. Educated
doctors abandoned bloodletting and administering large doses of poisons to
purge the body for homeopathics -- a safe and now more effective treatment
against yellow fever, typhoid, and scarlet fever.

By 1900, 100 homeopathic hospitals existed. Popularity of homeopathy in all
classes of society encouraged the development of 22 homeopathic medical
schools and the opening of over 1000 homeopathic pharmacies.
The American Medical Association (AMA) with its allopathic medicine never
ceased its attack on homeopathy. Dr. McCormack in the early 1900's said, "We
must admit that we have never fought the homeopath on community and got the
business."

And so, since they cannot "fight the homoeopath" (a typically NON-healer's
way of looking at the "big business" picture)  as a healing modality- they
moved to destroy us.

The Carnegie Foundation in 1910 issued a report sanctioning allopathic
medical schools and condemning homeopathic schools on the basis that
homeopathic teachers were also practicioners and that courses in
pharmacology were taught.

With the combination of corruption evidenced in self-serving political
connections, various "foundation reports" (especially the Flexner report)
and $350 million being poured into allopathic medicine and hospitals by John
D. Rockefeller, homeopathic schools closed.

Now that allopathic medicine is directly KILLING over 150,000 persons
annually in the U.S. alone, and alternatives of all schools are rapidly
gaining ground with allopathy's eminent demise- now that we see "superbugs"
created thanks to antibiotic (poisonous-to-life) pharmaceuticals' over-use
which has worked over the years by genetic selection, leaving microbe
populations increasingly "resistant" - antibiotics & pharmaceuticals which
are also now found to be polluting the very seas of this earth -- the rather
closely-held aggregate ownership of allopathic industrial/political power,
like the cursed hydra of legend with one or two heads lopped off ragefully
seeks to destroy what it perceives as it's enemy.

Modern "doctors" need to spend less time golfing and more time seriously
thinking if the money is worth the prostitution to the pharmaceutical
industry which financed their schools (literally) and indoctrinated them
with the middle-ages methodology of poisoning, cutting, and burning which
are currently the tools of the trade as evidenced in the carnage of the
"War" on cancer- which is in honesty a war on cancer victims -or more
precisely a war on their insurance companies, using their BODIES and LIVES
as the battlefield.

As Bob Dylan recently sang
"ya gotta SERVE somebody -
it may be the Devil -
it may be the Lord-
ya gotta serve somebody..."

I somewhat doubt that Benneth, in and of himself- is a danger, but playing
the fool for the sworn enemies of homeopathy- he currently is on the
"cutting edge" of a "thin edge of a wedge" that is a weapon crafted by death
merchants who worship Mammon's scientistic religion of materialist
reductionism which is diametrically opposed to the vitalist - a weapon aimed
at the heart of the Art & Science of Homoeopathy.

The lessons of history should be remembered. The FOOLS in our midst are not
necessarily our enemies, but they are also not necessarily "innocents"  -
and either way we are not well served to suffer their depredations lightly.

If you care about freedom of healthcare choice in general- if you care about
the future of the Vitalist Art & Science of Homoeopathy -especially in the
U.S.  - be mindful of these things.

Thank you for your kind attention, and happy holly daze,

ps. could someone who is subscribed to  kindly re-post this to the
Homeopathy, Flower Remedies & Flower Essence Forum
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  ?  I unsubscribed after finding it to be
dominated by offtopic posts from Benneth at the time. Any resemblance to
previous or future Johns is purely coincidental, I'm sure.

Dave Hartley
http://www.Asheville-Computer.com/dave