-Caveat Lector-

hi nessie,

>history or news? Have you no idea what you tax money pays for? There's a
>reason that people all over the world have been shooting at the Union Jack
>for centuries on end. The Brits and their puppets and their puppets'
>puppets have been a plague on humanity for this entire millinium.

Of course you're right there - the initial joke of this matter was that
the american military are legendary for their inaccuracy,
but yes - the british taxpayers money has been misused to create new
'infrastructure opportunities' in Yugoslavia - and military wholesale
elsewhere.
.... and yes ... the Scots have taken 'the Kings Shilling' and been shafted
left right and centre both by the English and the treacherous 'Parcel of
Rogues' - however don't 'tar us all with the one brush' as they say.

Suffrage has ingrained a strong global kinship in our bones -

this quote from Dick Gaughin's song 'handful of earth' ...

'we're the first one's to starve
we're the first one's to die
we're the first one's in line
for that pie in the sky

and we're always the last
when the cream is shared out
for the workers are workin
when the fat cats about

and all of these things
the worker has done
from tillin the fields
to carryin the gun

we've been yoked to the plough
since time first began
aye and always expected to carry the can.

Andrew Hennessey