-Caveat Lector-

I don't have any case info for you, but if you consider that Acquired Immune
Deficiency Syndrome is definitively NOT a "disease" according to the
"Western" medical model:
It is a SYNDROME a "collection of symptoms" -
In spite of propaganda to the contrary, there is NO PROOF that "HIV" is
related to AIDS.
This leaves "modern medicine" without a target.. it can only target the
various symptoms that make up the syndrome and try to palliate them...  in
homoeopathic treatment, the symptoms DEFINE the "dis-ease" and are the
guiding lights by which we find the remedy to cure the person.

"Modern" medicine is now the 4th leading cause of death in the U.S. Right up
there in UK & Canada as well.

Modern medicine is a dangerous  sociopolitical disease in and of itself, at
least as it is now practiced... as it continues to produce more death and
less reliable palliation, we can assume that it will be forced to accept
"complementary" medicine as a matter of course, and work toward that
eventuality.

Our future should see modern medicine used where it is applicable- in heroic
interventions- and homoeopathy used as a first line remedy for most acute
and ALL chronic dis-ease.

Dave Hartley
http://www.Asheville-Computer.com/dave