From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Yes, indeed, I had changed that once before,  There are a couple of other
things that should be fixed also. That's what I get for putting it out before
printing and reading myself.
Yes, Mullins is very interesting lots of stuff kinda thrown together. Lots of
info.

I'll clean this up and there is more.

In a message dated 12/27/99 7:38:48 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>From: "Catherine Austin Fitts" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>

>Kris....good stuff. You have C. Douglas Dillon referred to as C. Dillon
>
>Read, which you may want to change. And here is story about Douglas that
>
>thought you might like, though you probably know it. It is from Eustace
>
>Mullin's The World Order which I just finished and thought was tremendously
>
>useful....
>

>"High level CIA policy was regularly determined at secret meetings at Pratt
>
>House, Council on Foreign Relations HQ in NY, as revealed by Vic Marchetti,
>
>in "Cult of Intelligence," he describes a top level meeting at Pratt House
>
>Jan. 8, 1965 at 5pm, chaired by C. Douglas Dillon, Chairman of Dillon Read.
>
>The main speaker was Richard Bissell, director of CIA clandestine
>
>operations. This was the third meeting at this address. William J. Barnds
>
>was Secretary; his father was Episcopalian Bishop of the Dallas Division.
>
>Present were.....
>

>   Page 165, The World Order: Our Secret Rules, Eustace Mullins, 1992
>
>Election Edition
>

>Dillon was Secretary of the Treasury under Kennedy, including when Kennedy
>
>was interested in moving the currency issuance back to Treasury. I always
>
>wondered why Brady (Chairman after Dillon) and Bush were so close. It struck
>
>me reading Mullin that Dillon and Bush families had been a primary link
>
>between the Fed investors and the oil industry and defense contractors
>in
>
>building the consensus to kill Kennedy. I need to go back and reread Prouty
>
>to get a better feel for how the linkages got made.
-----
Aloha, He'Ping,
Om, Shalom, Salaam.
Em Hotep, Peace Be,