-Caveat Lector-

Were these mice fed
Canola, aspartame, msg, refined sugar, and or certain types
of soy products???
Check out for what can happen
*http://thePiedPiper.tripod.com/esbactra.htm
Bacteria: Acidophilus.

AN ALTERNATIVE THEORY ON THE CAUSE OF B.S.E.
http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Villa/2836/index.html

--
Any person can stand adversity,
The true test is to give a person power.

If you treat a relationship as if you are the only one in it, eventually you will
be.

Atrocities happen when the people about you - start considering you surplus.

"I tolerate with the utmost latitude the right of
others to differ from me in opinion"
      ---- Thomas Jefferson

My Grandfather told me there are two kinds of people:
those who do the work and
those who take the credit.
He told me to be in the first group -
 there is less competition there. -
Indira Gandhi

http://freeweb.digiweb.com/science_fiction/ThePiedPiper/~index.htm
ICQ 14484977
NEW - my sites are having a problem staying up right now.
So, here they are mirrored.
http://freeweb.digiweb.com/science_fiction/ThePiedPiper/site_map.htm
http://ThePiedPiper.tripod.com/site_map.htm
http://ThePiedPiper.tripod.com/index.html