-Caveat Lector-

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 13:02:00 -0500
From: John Hammell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Bovine Scatology or Truth?: Infomagic's Final Y2K Declaration
    Experienced Programmer Outlines, In Detail,
     How We've Been Lied To & What the Consequences Will Likely Be...

http://x26.deja.com/threadmsg_if.xp?AN=565458822&CONTEXT=946339034.1942290455&thitnum=6

IAHF LIST: The article on the website above was written by a very
experienced computer programer using the pseudonym "infomagic"
who was working on y2k repairs until it became apparent to him
that his efforts were futile due to managements and politicians
arrogant unwillingness to focus on contingency planning, but to
instead conclude that the impossible was possible: that a
complete repair was the only acceptable thing to shoot for.

This has resulted in massive lies being told by people trying to
protect their jobs, as Infomagic reveals in
their job, and he explains in detail, how we are ALL being lied
to, how the percentages we're being quoted are meaningless...how
the numbers are being cooked in order to deceive.

When it became apparent to him that it was morally wrong to even
work on y2k repairs that had no chance to succeed, in which
people were being massively conned by constant lying, and in
which they should have been working on contingency plans, but
weren't- Infomagic disappeared for a year,choosing to simply try
to enjoy life despite what he sees, and has only returned to
issue this final statement.

What this experienced programmer relates here is not for the
faint of heart. It is the most horrificly detailed doomsday
article on y2k that I've ever read, but none of us can affort NOT
to read it because Infomagic is obviously speaking the plain
unvarnished truth about how we've been lied to, and what the
consequences will be. In a nutshell, infomagic says that he
originally erred in estimating the timing of the breaking of the
stockmarket bubble which he previously thought would have
happened by now, which he feels wouldn't have been as bad. Now he
feels that it will coincide with with y2k, to have a far worse
over all impact.

Further, he feels that on top of y2k we have a problem that he
calls the "GO Crisis" or Gold/Oil Crisis, which he describes in
detail. In a nutshell, what he's saying is that the Arabs won't
accept our dollars or any other currency not backed by gold. They
want GOLD, which we no longer have to pay them, and when we
wouldn't pay them in Gold back in '73, it prompted the oil
embargo that we had at that time.

He's saying that none of the world's currencies are backed by
Gold, but that the Arabs insist on it, and he feels this is
leading up to an inevitable WWIII which will be triggered by the
horrible economic conditions soon to arise from y2k,as well as by
the lack of available gold. He feels that in 10 years, 90% of the
world's population is likely to be wiped out by the coming melt
down, war, and by plagues resulting from lack of sanitary
drinking water, lack of sewage treatment, nuclear accidents and
strikes, chemical plant failures, and the huge number of corpses.

Bovine Scatology or Truth? You be the judge. After reading this,
I'm going back out to stock up on even MORE food and other
supplies. It takes a LOT to get me rattled, and THIS REALLY HAS.

Convert your worthless Federal Reserve Notes to Gold and Silver
via Swiss America at 800-289-2646. Speak to Andrew Permoda, or
Earl Brown and tell them John Hammell sent you.

IAHF:(International Advocates for Health Freedom)

PO Box 625 Floyd, Virginia,24091, USA

800-333-2553, overseas: 540-745-6534, 540-745-6535 fax,

http://www.iahf.com email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Get a Codex Oversight
Call Beth Clay at 202-225-5074

House Government Reform and Oversight Committee- See Codex
Oversight

Section of IAHF website for more info. <underline>If You Belong
to NNFA</underline>- Ask

Them <underline>Why</underline> They Oppose Having a Codex
Oversight Hearing, and Ask <underline>Why

They Don't Enforce Article 14.3 in their Bylaws</underline>:
(Conflict of Interest)

Ask why they don't kick <underline>Warner Lambert </underline>and
the rest of the drug cartel

OUT of NNFA! Ask <underline>Why</underline> they endorse the NAS
paper "<underline>A Risk Assessment Model

For Establishing Upper Levels for Nutrients</underline>" when it
is being used

illegally by the FDA to break past the consumer generated impasse
at

Codex. [See Codex Oversight Section http://www.iahf.com]

             Kadosh, Kadosh, Kadosh, YHVH, TZEVAOT

  FROM THE DESK OF:                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      *Mike Spitzer*     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                         ~~~~~~~~          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

       Shalom, A Salaam Aleikum, and to all, A Good Day.