-Caveat Lector-

M:

About possession -- I have some thoughts on this.  I feel you may be wrong
Marcel -- the possession may be very voodou-ish.  However, I look at this
thing differently too in ways -- as I am a strong believer in the fact that
"they" (whether voodou cult or other satanic cult or Crowley satanic cult or
good ole boys cult,ie., freemason ilk, ) -- no matter which group may have
targeted and is using the person, they seem to employ the same CIA-early on,
weapons - buddies - psycho-drugs - and usurping of victim's resources as all
usually victims usually relate to.  The reason I say it may be very voodouish
-- is that all the elements really do point to this I know.  And, pardon my
anger, not directed towards Blacks NOT affiliated with the Company (CIA) and
in the pimp realm.  This info comes from my experience knowing an
international paramilitary group ("Arian") for a year -- the paramilitary
group I knew USED black CIA contacts and black front men to stalk, stage
extended victim residence assaults, they used black guys to handle physical
mind control programming sessions, they used black people in hospitals to
harm victims and guard them in the facilities -- they used black nurses and
orderlies to bring in implant stuff and take out body organ material to other
places (unknown).  Blacks were VERY involved in the staging of mind control
victim's assaults -- VERY involved.  They were seen by neighbors outside my
residence stalking it as major chemical violence erupted against me in 1994 -
1995 -- they assaulted me physically IN my residence for a full year -- and
yet, I had a good black friend from the Bronx come to my aide at one point
too -- someone I had trusted 7 years.

But, back to voodou -- a great deal about Haitian and other Caribbean rituals
fits the sort of assaults these victims encounter.  The Caribbean rituals of
Santeria are the overarching rituals which set the stage for mind control
assaults and the CIA was studying these early on in the 40s, I believe
according to G. Thomas.  Santeria has two forms of magic -- white-black or
black-black.  The black-black is the more malign and intensely
chaotic-violent form -- a death format.  Ruthless psychological take-overs of
their beings by outsiders -- is part of the possession stuff.  Of course most
of this possession stuff could be accomplished with drugs.  And a great deal
could be accomplished with implants and remote-feeds into them.

I remember 3 years ago doing this extensive look at Santeria -- realizing
that this stuff fit mind control victim's scenarios and only recently
re-visiting it, believing that it was still very relevant.  Santeria is the
basis of New Orleans voodou cult workings, realize.  And torture is the
underlying precept to the sexual nature of murder.

Some mind control victims are probably linked through implants on telepathy
feeds to creatures of the deep and humans who LIKE the frequency sends OFF Of
the implants -- this may be sexual for them -- so victims may wind up
tortured so that the creatures (human or not) get the good feelings.  This is
the principal behind "snuff videos" -- they use badly implanted victims in
horrendously painful deaths (using chain saws, etc.) on them -- and the
"sends" off of the implants s these victims die is sexual for the person
watching the video.  See Videodrome film.  All of this may well be part of
the Caribbean ritual system  -- the implants (some of which may be organic
and have been used for centuries, others may be of exotic materials) -- and
may have been used in Africa and Europe, as well as throughout N.A. --
brought over by slaves.  Then distributed throughout Caribbean.  Santeria
goes back at least 150 years, past that I am not sure.  While mixed with
elements of Christianity -- it was not originally probably ever originally
connected to this religion, but pagan in origin, as my research says.

------  The CIA, it appears -- founded its horrendously psychotic drug image
-- upon that of black pimps -- who were USING the Santeria cult's secretive
drugs and some of these mind control tactics (later mixed probably with
Chinese brainwashing and Nazi brainwashing tactics) for crowd control and
victim control.  Pimps were probably using implants as ways to own and
control prostitutes they coveted.  But once the CIA saw the clandestine drugs
(NOT narcotics but obcession drugs, control drugs, hallucinogens, and sex
drugs -- like steroids) that cults had access to, and the money people would
pay for this stuff on the outside to set up their lives, the CIA saw a huge,
and consistent income as well as a control network upon which to build their
empire.  In this vein, probably a whole new crime syndicate evolved after
WWII -- maybe much earlier -- even around revolutionary war times -- in U.S.
Blacks may have been enslaved in fact because of their personal "possession"
of the devil, as whites perceived this early on.  And enslaved by white
society because elements in the fourth dimension were using humans to survive
and blacks knew this, incorporated this into their rituals, and began using
whites as victims -- as a hypothetical, this may have inspired the KKK.  The
CIA realized that there was a ready human trashcan, which could be used to
convict anyone so targeted, to satisify the voodou monster.  who enjoyed
human suffering as a sexual outlet.  One guy told me via the Net that the
entity which buys snuff videos is a very small group -- known only to a few
people.

The sexual mutilations of many of these mind control victims also hark back
to Caribbean rituals -- and very possibly Santeria.

Black pimps may have been targeting white people -- using them in their
sexual prime for sexual implant assaults -- with the frequencies and with the
wares games fishes going WAY back.  The feds may have viewed this as a ready
alternative to dealing with Hippies and other so-called political dissidents
and "undesireables" -- which the feds labeled as people who were not
married...etc.  And blacks had no problems sexually mutilating other races --
as their own African religions dictated, in part, that this was acceptable.
Blacks, affiliated with the CIA, may VERY well be behind the mutilations of
whites --  and also the use of mind control tactics against whites.  Blacks
mainly run/control hospitals from the front line, in the NE (nurses,
orderies) -- and many other scenarios as far as daily workers go....it wasn't
until recently that I was re-visiting this whole scenario -- actually -- I
have endured a great DEAL of violence at the hands of Black perpetrators
since 1993.   But also gay men have played into the CIA-violence... Judith

In a message dated 12/29/99 8:53:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,