-Caveat Lector-

Y2K was DOA
And the Messiah didn't show either.
by William Cooper
© Copyright 2000 by Hallmark Creative Corporation All Rights Reserved

Y2K was DOA exactly as I warned. I bet the Y2K fear mongering con-
jobbers are already designing another huge scheme to get right back
into your pockets. Wonder what it will be? After all, they made
billions off Y2K, and you don't seriously think they'll give up the
golden goose, do you?

I bet the sheople will still listen to, and again follow, the same old
con-artists that ripped them off with the "date bug". In fact a new
axiom may be emerging: Lies make money. It seems that the more lies
these doomsayers told the richer they got, while those who told the
truth were persecuted.

P.T. Barnum was correct when he said, "There's a sucker born every
minute". Hitler was right when he said, "The bigger the lie, and the
more often it's repeated, the more readily it's believed," or
something to that effect.

As a nation we seem to have lost the ability of even the most simple
thought process, Common sense has completely disappeared. I haven't
heard anyone tell anybody to, "Use your common sense," since my old
Grandmother died in the late 70s. Do we still have any?

I've also been saying for the last 7 years that the Messiah wouldn't
be here either. Well he didn't show up. Wishful thinking all around.

Everybody seems to be looking for someone else to tell them what to
do, to save them. Many expected the Messiah to appear Saturday,
January 1, 2000, a messiah that isn't going to come... at least not in
my lifetime. After all, no self respecting Messiah can ever answer a
summons. What are People going to do now that he isn't here?

What will People say when I state with absolute certainty that he
won't be here between now and January of next year, or the year after,
or even the year after that. What will People say when I tell them
that they don't deserve a Messiah... that I wouldn't wish them on the
Messiah.

Please bear with me on this. I believe it is important. And don't
think for a minute that you know where I am going. I think the
conclusion may surprise you.

You see, People have a despicable habit of hurting terribly anyone who
tries to help them... most certainly anyone who tries to tell them the
truth. People hate the truth.

I have learned that no Messiah could ever tell us anything that we
don't already know. It has all been said, or written, or both. We know
right from wrong. There was nothing ever left untaught by all the
Messiahs that have ever come and gone.

Jesus was the easiest to understand. We probably know him best. He had
the simplest message. He had the answer; but it is ignored, especially
by those who claim to follow him. People hate Jesus today, not because
of what he taught, but because of what the Christian Church teaches.
Because of those millions of People persecuted and murdered by the
Church in his name. And because of the dogma and policies, the false
teachings, of those who claim to follow him. He is again, as 2,000
years ago, falsely accused.

Jesus never taught that we should murder those who will not follow
him. He never attempted to make anyone listen. He never turned anyone
away. He never spoke the word, "race". He did not come to destroy the
Law but to fulfill it, not to perpetuate the legitimacy of the Old
Testament but to fulfill the Law, and fulfill it he did, read Mathew
12:1-13 and it will become clear that Jesus and every word spoken of
his mouth is the Law, nothing that went before except that which he
fulfilled.

"Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy
heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first
and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love
thy neighbour as thyself." Mathew 22:37-39 Please notice there is no
qualification as to who or what a neighbour must be, we must simply
love our neighbour unconditionally as we love ourselves.

He said, "For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in
heaven, the same is my brother, and, sister, and mother." Mathew 12:50
Whosoever includes everyone of every race, and of every nation. It is
so clear; how can anyone have been turned to believe the corruption
preached by the Pastor Butlers, and the Pete Peters of the world who
claim that the parable of the "tares" refers to the white Israelites
as the "good seed" versus the other races and mixed races as the
"tares".

In Mathew 13:37 he says, "He answered and said unto them, he that
soweth the good seed is the Son of man." And so, what is the good
seed? Read Mathew 5:3-14. The answer is everywhere in the New
Testament. "Then said Jesus unto his disciples, if any man will come
after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever shall
lose his life for my sake shall find it." Mathew 16:24,25 "For the Son
of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then
he shall reward every man according to his works." Mathew 16: 27 Also
read Mathew 18:3-5. Read Mark 4:9-23 where he makes it clear that it
is the "word" that is sowed and that the good seed are those who hear
the word, receive it, and bring forth fruit some thirty fold. Also
read Mark 9:36,37, 10:13-30, and 16:16, "He that believeth and is
baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned."
And Luke 6:20-23.

Who are these People who are so easily led astray from the truth? Why
do they listen to the deceivers when all they have to do is read the
words of Jesus himself? Who destroyed their brains?

Read John 5:24. It says, "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that
heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting
life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death
unto life." And John 6:47, "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that
believeth on me hath everlasting life." Note there is no qualification
beyond hearing and believing... race is not an issue period end of
subject.

Racism did not exist in the Pagan world... surprised? You shouldn't
be; racism is a product of the Old Testament teaching that Israel is
the chosen People of God. It is taught from almost every Christian
pulpit, and most especially by those who expound Zionism, Christian
Identity, and British Israelism. The Christian perversions profess to
believe in the teachings of Jesus, that he was God in the flesh, that
he spoke only the truth... but they deny his teachings, and his truth,
fomenting lies in his name. Zionists rely on the Torah, the first five
books of what Christians call the Old Testament.

Television evangelists, all of those that I have seen, preach a
materialized and totally perverted version of the message that Jesus
delivered. And the Crystal Cathedral dude that ripped off Norman
Vincent Peale's "Power of Positive Thinking," changing it to,
"Possibility Thinking," is a lightning strike just waiting to happen.

Not to mention fractured Christianity divided into tens of thousands
of churches, sects, and dogmas all claiming to follow Jesus, and of
course each claims that only "they" have the true Gospel. "And then if
any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there;
believe him not: For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and
shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the
elect." Mark 13:21,22

"Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied
in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name
done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never
knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity." Mathew 7:22,23

It is senseless for the greater number of misled so-called Christians,
for they are not Christians at all, to anticipate his return. It is
ludicrous to believe he will be able to save them for they can only
save themselves by fulfilling the requirements Jesus set forth as
stated in the New Testament. The truth is that they will not recognize
him... nor he them. And so, on the first day of the new Millenium, it
is clear that man hasn't learned a thing in the last 2,000 years. He
can't think and he obviously can't read. So much for evolution.

Jesus was able to travel and teach for 3 years before he was
crucified. If he returned today I don't think he would stay free long
enough to see the sunset, and he most probably wouldn't live very
long.

"A nation or world of People who will not use their intelligence are
no better than animals that do not have intelligence. Such People are
beasts of burden and steaks on the table by choice and consent." -
Illuminati -

Happy New Year
---end of article--
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast
rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no
priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will
also forget thy children.
- Hosea 4:6
[EMAIL PROTECTED]     The Patriot Resource Center:
                                  http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/6627/