-Caveat Lector-

At 09:21 AM 04, 01, , 2000 +1300, you wrote:
> -Caveat Lector-
>
>Here are a couple of posts about protecting yourself from the lizzies or
>generall y the bad dudes.
>The URL is for the merkaba.
>Peter
> http://www.spiritualjourneys.com/merkaba/index.html
>
>You can't get to them through the use of geometries for now, but you can use
>it to protect yourself from them.
>
>You can get to them from within, by law. That's why I sent you the
>invocation work to do. Within (like Independence Day movie) is not a
>technology.  It is the law which follows guilt.  The lizzies have been using
>metaphysical laws by which they've tricked certain spiritual autorities into
>turning over their power and making a covenant by which they invoke
>protection against 'karma' upon themselves for misuse of power.

Personally - if a big heavy 10 foot Reptile was coming towards me faster
than I could move - and had big teeth and claws, was salivating at the mouth
at the frenzied thought of taking a bite out of my throat - I don't think
that I'd want a quartz crystal and an incense stick to fend it off.

Gimme some rapid fire armour piercing every time .... ;)

Andrew