-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 01/03/2000 6:12:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<
 I remember those. How do you know that what you think you saw is what really
 happened? Was the shooter wearing a sign on his chest saying BIG BAD SERB?
 I saw people blown up in a market place and the Serbs were blamed
 for shelling innocent civilians, and it turned out to be a Muslim placed
 bomb set off for the cameras by the Bosnian Muslims to demonize the Serbs AND
 get NATO to bomb them. That is exactly what happene >>

No, it was "claimed" that the Muslims placed the bomb.  As for the shooter,
he was shooting from Serb territory.  At that time, no one else could have
survived there, apparently not even one who wanted to return home with his
Moslem woman.   Remember this took place in Sarajevo.  The city where all had
lived at peace for many, many years.   You should have been delighted.
President Bush didn't mind.  At the time I was most curious about that, and
years later heard Thomas Eagleberger say it was because he had business
interests there.  And of course, it's business interests that really matter.
 Prudy