-Caveat Lector-

I often think about the ECHELON initiatives, and intense surveillance of
the population - from mobile phones transmitting thought to some 'computer'
and the bar code stuff where people know about our shopping and library books.

The first way to deal with it is to try to rationalise it .... well if they
know what books we are reading - and what foods we avoid - they can profile
our psychology better - seems reasonable - thoughtwaves and stuff - well
maybe they're just seeing if we are nice and truthful ..... etc etc

Then I realised that this stuff doesn't add up anyway .... there has to be
a lot more reason for this than simply temporal control of the population
for the sake of high performance factories and output - because there are
more efficient ways to implement a regime of conformity.

There are two or three very important facts about reality that even the most
learned of us even on the ctrl list probably don't recognise ...

1. we were living somewhere else 100 years ago and came here by a process
of reality which we have since forgotten - and that we will all be living
elsewhere 100 years from now - happy and alive. [we are eternal and not
always human]

2. alien/ non-human beings run the show on this planet and operate a level
of reality/understanding of the cosmos which currently surpasses ours.

3. all of this knowledge is ridiculed and suppressed.

Now my understanding of it is that there is a LOT of processing power and
software beingpower involved with the monitoring of the population - a lot
of bother to find out what we put in our coffee.
What if they are after a certain kind of information that has nothing to do
with our temporal three dimensional life - what if there is an alien secret
police actively screening the population for infiltration by rebellious
souls from other species and civilisations which could pose a real threat
to the ongoing rape of this planet.
And that thought carrying mobile phones are not interested in what we had for
breakfast but the frequency signature of or some echo of our soul which does
not necessarily have to be human.

I put it to you that this intensive surveillance is to weed out the long
term activists - souls living in temporary human bodies/shells who will be
an eternal thorn in the side to the equally long lived alien rapists of
this planet for millenia to come.

Unfortunately billions of people believe in spiritual intercession by some
religion to make eternity possible - however, I put it to you that this is
a simple fact of life - completely uncomplicated by what we believe - a
fact of life that various reptiles and other rapacious beings have no
problem with
exploiting - and who have successfully placed the fear of death upon mankind.

Because of this their agenda is less apparent to us ... re-incarnation -
eternal troublemakers - fearless rebellion ....

Andrew Hennessey
lux aeterna