-Caveat Lector-

Listers:

I was just putting together in my mind some details about green chemicals and
conspiracy theories, research.  The following info and connections I was
putting together, towards the theory that Intel agencies are using highly
intelligent forms of rats - mice or gophers to MC people and assault them.
These unusual animals may live, thrive in electro-magnetic fields which
remain somewhat invisible to the naked eye (possibly visible with infra-red
night vision goggles - in use I know by some paramilitary) due to the use of
not only the EMF fields, but the use of specialized green chemicals too.
This is a THEORY mind you.  But the notion came about because of the
following possibilities:

1) GREEN GAS SURROUNDED PHILLY SHIP   The Navy's Philadelphia ship which
disappeared from 1943 - 1983 was reportedly seen last as it disappeared from
the Philly shipyard in a smoke of some "green chemical" -- according to
observers of it then.  The ship's mates reportedly became deranged later.

2) GREEN SUBSTANCE IN MC VICTIMS HOMES  Unknown "green greasy chemicals" have
been seen coming out of my sinks and bathtub basins since I hav endured crime
syndicate assaults since 1993.  Intel agencies may be using a chemical in the
plumbing systems of victim's homes to control or eliminate people's
memories...

3) GREEN GAS IN ASIA TIED TO MIND CONTROL   A green gas or substance was
reportedly seen in the upper, northern Korean area of Manchuria -- when
American prisoners of war were marched through the area in the early 50s --
these men reportedly lost their memories, could not remember what happened to
them as they passed through this mist.  This I read reported by John Marks in
his well received, In Search of the Manchurian Candidate.  This area or
region of Asia is cited as the REASON the term "Manchurian Candidate" came
about -- the connection to some phenomena in Asia or that region is how these
victims of Intel agency work came to be called this.  Marks'  account is in a
footnote.  Many victims, BTW, have mentioned to me that there is an Oriental
element in this whole mess -- and I have known MC victims to mention that
Orientals have wound up in their stalking wars (along with human hybrids and
reptilian-sorts of people).

4)  GREEN CHEESE ON THE MOON/GREEN STALGMITES IN CAVES   Fairy tales may have
real elements in em.  The moon is made of green cheese -- may have some
element of realism -- perhaps like the wares fishes, which materialize from
the atmosphere -- this green invisible-memory stalling drug may come from
on-high to some degree.  OR from the underground - caves, tunnels, etc.

Any other thoughts about the amazing green chemicals Intel agents may be
using on innocent people, are appreciated....

My best, Judith