http://www.beyond-the-illusion.com/lists/iufo/2000/Jan/0289.html

 > -> IUFO Mailing List
 >
 > "I have discovered the secret to antigravity."
 >
 > "I have a working free energy generator."
 >
 > You will be noticed.
 <snip

http://www.beyond-the-illusion.com/lists/iufo/2000/Jan/0289.html

> -> IUFO Mailing List
>
> I have discovered the secret to antigravity.
>
> I have a working free energy generator.
>
> You will be noticed.
>
> Hehe.
>
> Hey, I work for the NSA.
>
> (That is another one. I don't *eally w*** for the ***.)
>
> Steve
>
> -
Title: IUFO Mailing List Archive: IUFO: Best Keywords

IUFO: Best Keywords

Steve Wingate ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 23:59:12 -0800

From: "Steve Wingate" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 23:59:12 -0800
Subject: IUFO: Best Keywords

-> IUFO Mailing List

I have discovered the secret to antigravity.

I have a working free energy generator.

You will be noticed.

Hehe.

Hey, I work for the NSA.

(That is another one. I don't *eally w*** for the ***.)

Steve

California Director SKYWATCH INTERNATIONAL

Anomalous Images and UFO Files http://www.anomalous-images.com

-> Send "subscribe iufo " to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-> Posted by: "Steve Wingate" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>