</A> -Cui Bono?-

> Shortly after the bombing, Michael Loudenslager was actively helping in
> the rescue and recovery effort. A large number of those at the bomb-site
> either saw or talked with him. During the course of the early rescue
> efforts, however, Mike Loudenslager was seen and heard in a very
> "heated" confrontation with someone (there). Much of his anger stemmed
> from the fact he felt the B.A.T.F. was in large part responsible not
> only for the bombing, but for the death and inury to those inside,
> including all the children.
>
> To the absolute astonishment of a large number of police officers and
> rescue workers, it was later reported that G.S.A. employee Mike
> Loudenslager's body had been found inside the Murrah Building the
> following Sunday, still at his desk, a victim of the 9:02 A.M. bombing!

I wonder how many other late-recovery bodies were perhaps survivors of the
explosion, who were later killed because they knew too much about
'something'...

I can't forget watching some TV news 'magazine' show the Thursday evening
after the bombing...showing two families still looking for loved ones...
strange thing was, their loved ones were shown on newsclips shot immediately
after the bombing, with onlyu minor injuries....ambulatory, helping other
victims...

But they'd disappeared...no one knew where they were...they weren't
admitted to any of the area hospitals, their bodies weren't in the local
morgue...

And I remember at the time hearing or reading about a bus that 'the
authorities' brought in, shortly after the explosion, upon which many of
the victims were put, to be driven to some unknown destination...

This story about missing survivors was dropped by the next day...and by
the weekend, after sufficient periods where rescuers/searchers were ordered
out of the area and only fedspooks were allowed access to the remains of
the Murrah building, did bodies of people who had previously been seen alive
after the explosion start turning up in the wreckage...

June