</A> -Cui Bono?-

-----Original Message-----
From: James E. Gribble III <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tuesday, 18 January 2000 09:41
Subject: SNET: [Detainment Camps Discussion]Question for James

->  SNETNEWS  Mailing List

Dearest Patty:

    I have researched some web sites that I keep in my files in my browser:
Some are more
interesting than others, but if they do not give you what you need, then
please
let me know
and I will post others.  I have a video on the big one at the Amtrac center
in
Indiana, and it
is detailed with shots of everything you mentioned, plus the new gas lines
going to the back
of a building (that the windows were boarded up on) and going into 3 huge
NEW
gas furnaces.
This is truly something we need to expose to everyone we can.  Please
forward
this message to
those that need to be informed.  Love, James

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/metcalf/980511.comgm.html

Patty Nottoli wrote:

> [...]
California,
> > about midway between Los Angeles and Sacramento, smack in the middle of
an
> > area that has nothing but feedlots and open land.  A 20' chain link
fence
> is
> > in the process of going up, with the razor wire facing inside, not
> outside.
> > And in the center of the probably 20 acres fenced, is a big windowless
> > concrete building with microwave antennas.  And in a couple of other
> areas,
> > there's mounds of grass that look like long, rectangular bunkers
> > underground.
> >
> > To make matters more weird, Crow's Landing just happens to be the site
of
> > helicopter crash on Tuesday or Wednesday, where two veteran San
Francisco
> > police officers were killed in a high speed crash for no apparent
reason,
> on
> > their way back from Bakersfield to San Francisco.
> >
> > I asked two CHP patrolmen if they knew what it was and they knew
nothing.
> > asked a gas station attendant and he knew nothing, but a customer in
there
> > said it was CIA--big brother is moving in.  THen he asked me if I'd
heard
> > about the latest Clinton national park landgrab.
> >
> > Anyway, I'd like to revisit that website and read the latest on
so-called
> > detention camps.
> >
> > Thanks so much.
> >
> > Patty Nottoli

-> Send "subscribe   snetnews " to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
->  Posted by: "James E. Gribble III" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>